Sign in to follow this  
N0P

Whats the best possible obfusucater?

As the title suggests what is the best one that is the hardest to crack? :monkas:

Hello.

In my opinion, there is no 'best possible' obsfucator, all obsfucators have their differences, each have one mission, to attempt to be FUD (fully undetectable). Some are better at encrypting certain areas of the application and strings when AVs search for them.

Most, if not all obfuscators were created to have the same goal: To protect the assembly/code of an application. The best free obfuscator would be (free) modded versions of ConfuserEx. The "...best possible obfusucater" would be private obfuscators even if they are modded versions of existing obfuscators.

Most, if not all obfuscators were created to have the same goal: To protect the assembly/code of an application. The best free obfuscator would be (free) modded versions of ConfuserEx. The "...best possible obfusucater" would be private obfuscators even if they are modded versions of existing obfuscators.

Yes i know ive gained more knowledge and this thread is old af, anyway i have my own modded cfex private atm