Sign in to follow this  
Eminem

GET THINGS FROM EBAY FOR FREE #1

This guide contains a simple and easy method to buy things for free from ebay. Its totally safe and there is no risk involved. 

[hide]

Firstly you need to register an account on ebay. Then you need to select the item you wanna buy. While buying please make sure to select the free shipping selection. Then you will get the list of items eligible for your selections. Just search and select any item which does not have a very high price. It would be better if you select an item from China , Singapore or hong kong. Just select an item and contact the seller of the item about the shipping of the item. If its without a tracking number then just buy the item and make a payment for it. Don’t leave a 2 feedback. Now you would ask me a question that if its for free then why would you have to pay for it. The answer is explained below. After you buy the item and complete the whole procedure just wait for the item to reach you. Just wait for a month after you have bought the item. Once the item reaches you just file a dispute in paypal against the seller complaining that you didn’t receive the item. The seller would first say that he really sent it and it might be on its way and he would ask you to wait for a little more time. Just tell him that you would just 1 week more and if the item still doesn’t reach you then you would like a refund. Just wait for another week and then ask for a refund. The seller will be left 3 with no other option and he would have to refund your money. If someone doesn’t make a refund then just convert the dispute into a claim. As per the ebay and paypal rules the seller will definitely make a refund.

[/hide]

been seeing many things from you recently and i like it ill try this and the second method thanks you

I will try it out....

Thanks For This Great Share. Really Appreciate Your Hard Work!

Let's see what y got mate

you again, i like you lmao. thanks

that's some serious information right here great share

:fiesta: :fiesta: thanks

Gooddddddddddddddd

Hope it works, thanks for posting : )

good job bro i will check it for sure