Many of you probably have heard of Woxy, it is an configurable email checker that is being sold on another forum. It is a pretty unique concept, since it has configs that automatically capture infos from emails, kind of how SNIPR does for sites.

You may be thinking "Why shall i not buy MailRanger or x other checker then?", well, the difference is that most (if not all) other Mail Checkers capture the whole email when u using the search function, thus having you to check each email manually after for orders or whatever you searching.

Example:

I want to capture Amazon orders from email access combos.

MailRanger: put the search email, in this case [email protected] (or whatever), then check each found email manually to see what the bought item is and its value.

Woxy: select Amazon config, it will search emails from [email protected] (or whatever), then it will Capture (from each email) the Product name, the Order Total and the seller of the Item. Also Woxy got a nice feature called OnceCapture, that, in the case of Amazon config, automatically checks if there are any password reset/account locks or such emails and if any is found, it will output the most recent one's date.

Please tell me if you'd like to see it here aswell! :ezy:

• Like 1

Why not ? :hype:

Sounds nice :smart:

good stuff

yes please just a test would be nice too