Sign in to follow this  
Eminem

How to Make Money ( EBook )

Today I'm releasing this simple ebook to make money. 

If your skeptical you should be considering half of the ebooks made are simply just to put $ in that persons pocket.

I'm not here to lie to you, this isn't a "get rich quick" type of thing. Once you've completed the task I give you, you will be making

$4 a day. Later on is when you make $10 a day and even more depending on what you do(Method1). So lets get started........

[hide]

Requirements-

Paypal

Register at these websites -

https://hitleap.com

http://adfoc.us

http://www.probux.com

http://www.neobux.com

That's just to get the registrations out of the way.

Method 1 (Probux, Neobux)

I'm going to explain the goal you should have with these two sites. Basically, your goal is to buy referalls with the money made from 

cliking ads. Without investing anything it will take a week before you can buy your first 3 referalls(That's how long it takes to make

60 cents from clicking ads) or you can add money and make it a lot faster. Personally, I didn't add any money.

Make sure you recycle your referalls once there getting less than 2 clicks a day. Also, once you get enough money you can auto-renew

your referalls. 

Once you get the max referalls for your free account(200) bump up that membership to a gold($72/yr) with the money you've made. 

The #1 mistake people make with these website is that they cashout quick. NO do not cash out right away. That's the sign of a quitter. 

If you wanna be making money on autopiolet like you see other people doing then take the advice I just gave you. Anyways back on topic 

you will get a maximum of 2000 referalls. Once you've maxed out your referalls on gold you will be making $10 a day. Yes, that is the 

wonderful autopiolet I mentioned earlier. Almost forgot, to get the earnings from your referalls you MUST click 4 ads a day

(the orange ones).

There is one more option to upgrade to which is Ultimate. If you make it there, lets just say you're set.

Method 2 (adfloc, Hitleap)

Adfoc is a url shortening website that will pay you when someone clicks your shortened link. So in this method you can make as much as you 

choose to. Depending on how hard your willing to work on this. Well let me rephrase that, there is an easy way, and then there is a 

way that takes time. Easy way - Download the hitleap app and have it run in the background to earn minutes. Then once you've gotten enough

minutes(atleast 100 mins) buy premium. You may ask why? Because in order for this to work you have to change where the traffic comes from

when you put your link up which is a premium option. On a regular account as far as I know it doesn't work.

Ways without spending money-

Download a popular Youtube video or make your own and put the link in description ( use your hitleap regular account to get views

on the youtube video)

Search for some relevant things that you would talk to your friends about and shorten the link when you find something cool and put it

on facebook or twitter.

With these ideas, use your brain! You can also go on forums. The goal is just to get people to click on your link and you get paid.

Make that paper boi!

[/hide]

Nice and short EBook, thanks for sharing!

Today I'm releasing this simple ebook to make money. 

If your skeptical you should be considering half of the ebooks made are simply just to put $ in that persons pocket.

I'm not here to lie to you, this isn't a "get rich quick" type of thing. Once you've completed the task I give you, you will be making

$4 a day. Later on is when you make $10 a day and even more depending on what you do(Method1). So lets get started........

great thanks