SycoS

Discord Gift Generator .js Script! - WORKS!

Posting to see how it works

does program make random code and try each time? can i use code on who i want or only on account script run?

Woohooo! I'm really excited!

kill me .. my brain cell is gone lol . Thanks to Aastron

Thanks to my friend for making this shit guide.

1) Go to https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/ and "Create An Application"

2) It will say Name and in that text box states "My Application". You may change this name to whatever you'll like.

3) Copy your CLIENT ID that is imprinted below the Name textbox. It's a series of numbers if you don't know what it is. If you want to mess around with the picture and description go ahead.

4) In the sidebar click on Bot, it'll have a picture of a jigsaw puzzle next to it. Just click that and press Add Bot. Confirm it with "Yes, do it!". All you need from here is the Token. Underneath the username, (what your bot's username will be.e.g Errors#3760 [Errors is the "Name"]) there is TOKEN in bold with "Click to reveal token" in a hyperlink format. Just underneath it is copy. Press that. DO NOT GIVE THIS OUT SINCE ITS IMPORTANT. Once you've done that, add it to a text file along side with your client id.

Place the bot into your server by replacing [iD] in this link with your CLIENT ID. Follow the on screen instructions, I'm assuming you're smart enough to do it yourself.

https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?&client_id=[iD]&scope=bot&permissions=8

You're done here, now to get to the coding side.

1) Go to glitch.com, I'm not sure if they ask for you to log in. If they do, simply make a github account and connect it to glitch.

2) Top right it says "New Project" click that and press "hello-express".

3) Let your files load up. Once it has, ignore everything and click on server.js that's in the sidebar menu on the left side. Remove everything that's in server.js (all the text that appears in the middle of the screen) and replace it with the code given. Remember to add var x; before client.on("ready")

4) Now you're basically done. But one last thing to make the system work. Rememebr your TOKEN that you saved and I said don't give to anyone? Replace that inside the last line client.login("YOURTOKENHERE") with your token. Remove the one thats already there.

Ok so here the code .

THE BOT COMMAND IS `gift`

so enjoy and gimme some like and rep .

sounds realy good

1) Go to https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/ and "Create An Application"

2) It will say Name and in that text box states "My Application". You may change this name to whatever you'll like.

3) Copy your CLIENT ID that is imprinted below the Name textbox. It's a series of numbers if you don't know what it is. If you want to mess around with the picture and description go ahead.

4) In the sidebar click on Bot, it'll have a picture of a jigsaw puzzle next to it. Just click that and press Add Bot. Confirm it with "Yes, do it!". All you need from here is the Token. Underneath the username, (what your bot's username will be.e.g Errors#3760 [Errors is the "Name"]) there is TOKEN in bold with "Click to reveal token" in a hyperlink format. Just underneath it is copy. Press that. DO NOT GIVE THIS OUT SINCE ITS IMPORTANT. Once you've done that, add it to a text file along side with your client id.

Place the bot into your server by replacing [iD] in this link with your CLIENT ID. Follow the on screen instructions, I'm assuming you're smart enough to do it yourself.

1) Go to glitch.com, I'm not sure if they ask for you to log in. If they do, simply make a github account and connect it to glitch.

3) Let your files load up. Once it has, ignore everything and click on server.js that's in the sidebar menu on the left side. Remove everything that's in server.js (all the text that appears in the middle of the screen) and replace it with the code given. Remember to add var x; before client.on("ready")

4) Now you're basically done. But one last thing to make the system work. Rememebr your TOKEN that you saved and I said don't give to anyone? Replace that inside the last line client.login("YOURTOKENHERE") with your token. Remove the one thats already there.

Ok so here the code .

i love node.js

hope it works

This is a bump

I'll try, if it works thank you :D

• Like 1

Thanks I want to see how this works

Cheers for this man!

Nice! Keep up the good work!

I also lost my brain cells while reading this..

Ok so here the code .

Oooh free nitro

• Like 1