Sign in to follow this  
(DANK)

IMPORTANT TIS MADE A FORUM

yo fuckers, I have found the elusive scammer.

Pufah8k.png

[align=center]remember that dude? well I have been in contact with him a few times after the ban to see if I can get some shtuff

his new discord is Cryo#0002[/align]

his forum (udder GARBAGE)

https://cracking4.fun/

last picture of proof b4 he deleted it and edited it on discord. the uplay checker he was talking bout was tis's uplay checker

[align=center]gXwvcQA.png

[/align]

I really have no idea what to do with the info except do that anddddddddddd he redid his uplay checker 

[align=center]his uplay checker which I checked for a rat (didnt find one) 

https://mega.nz/#!sckBSYbA!yBrlswTJpJKGd48TzqkQLgINcfgP6BMgrzI25D-7qWc[/align]

I implore you to try and crack it since you cant get in without vip ON A DEAD ASS NEW FORUM LMAOOOO

he has some other stuff posted on there like an r6 cheat 

HIM REMOVING HIS MESSAGES LMAO

XP6Ivt4.gif

PROOF

mNh0Cw9.gif

says there's esp, aimbot and some other shit 

ill update this thread if anything happens/ if i can get him to give me vip so i can access the other shit and leak it :/

PgdlPpO.png

thrash lmao

he also has a auth patcher on his website so please fix the auth if it actually works

gX62Zr9.png

Thanks for letting me know, I despise this kid for trying to use me.

Thanks for letting me know, I despise this kid for trying to use me.

no issue i support this forum fully, im gonna leak more when i get shit

I highly doubt "he" updated his checker, I wonder what developer he is using now. Dudes such a scrub.

JUST LOOKING FOR DEER :)

Im not affiliated with that user and I did not message you with that, @Dank used inspect element and he hates me cuz I didnt give him vip on my forum he wanted it for free. And if the screenshot he sent was true why would it be on the 12/01/2018 suspicious right? And my forum is dead cuz im still improving it and I didnt advertise it

I would appreciate if you could stop thrashing my forum. And we have an auth patcher. Just like you guys have an auth patcher for nulled.

Im not affiliated with that user and I did not message you with that, @Dank used inspect element and he hates me cuz I didnt give him vip on my forum he wanted it for free. And if the screenshot he sent was true why would it be on the 12/01/2018 suspicious right? And my forum is dead cuz im still improving it and I didnt advertise it

I would appreciate if you could stop thrashing my forum. And we have an auth patcher. Just like you guys have an auth patcher for nulled.

lmao i didnt inspect element ill upload a gif 

edit: HAHAHA YOU ARE SO DESPERATE

You didnt control r so it restarts bull shit

LMAO

bruh everyone knows its you im not lying 

no one deletes messages unless they wanna hide somethin

LMAO

No Its because I dont want my forum to be thrash talked by somoene that has nothing to do in their life

LMAO

No Its because I dont want my forum to be thrash talked by somoene that has nothing to do in their life

you scammed a kid for $350 why would anyone ever go to your forum?

LMAO

What ever makes you sleep at night im not gonna argue with you thats dumb I have proven my point and dropped the evidence that shows im not that user anyways if you have real evidence im "Tis" make another thread cuz thats all you know how to do right?

What ever makes you sleep at night im not gonna argue with you thats dumb I have proven my point and dropped the evidence that shows im not that user anyways if you have real evidence im "Tis" make another thread cuz thats all you know how to do right?

real evidence was deleted by you retard, at this point I don't care to refute you since the checker is the same as what tis made and I KNOW FOR CERTAIN that you are the same retarded kid who scammed for $350.

real evidence was deleted by you retard, at this point I don't care to refute you since the checker is the same as what tis made and I KNOW FOR CERTAIN that you are the same retarded kid who scammed for $350.

First calm down I didnt insult you and as I previously said im not gonna argue

Just be happy life isnt complaining and bitching

First calm down I didnt insult you and as I previously said im not gonna argue

Just be happy life isnt complaining and bitching

stop with the comments then, you have no reason to lie