Sign in to follow this  
ssdee

a tier above supreme

Hey, I had an idea and was told to put it in the suggestions sub so you guys can all comment ideas/thoughts and chime in on anything said.

Supreme is good and all, but I'm sure there can be more ways we can support the forum and still unlock some extra goodies.

An Idea could be the "PHARAOH" role (placeholder name), limited slots of users so it isn't saturated, high cost ($100 - $175+). 

As for features that could be added, here's a few ideas.

- new banner/default group color
- custom username code/coloring (bold/italic/underline - color options / custom code)
- new thread prefix option
- access to any forum testing/beta features first 
- autoplay profile music
- can steal usernames from banned members
- username changes reserve your previous username for x days/weeks
- marketplace additions (auto bump, highlighting threads)
- a nice pot of credits for stylizing the thread titles!

it isn't meant to necessarily be to unlock more customisation / force rewards, just having another role option above supreme in itself would be pretty sweet.

banner mockups:

FBaWNbl.png ZEhuq8m.png

User Ranks Example - color hex #b43047 

B0VIH4g.gif

Marketplace Highlights

JAX3elL.png

The ideas are nice but another rank would not be cool...

Care to expand why?

Care to expand why?

Confusing.

Whoa nice idea and design, but I think it's a lil too pricey for a rank to hit above 3 digits

Whoa nice idea and design, but I think it's a lil too pricey for a rank to hit above 3 digits

Understandable, but the reason it's so high is because of 

a) the ROI from highlighting marketplace threads increases your view count which also increases the likelyhood of sales/return of the triple digit investment

b) it's more of a if you can afford it, then buy it thing - not for the normal donator ig.

c) keeps the role saturated

thanks for the kind words about the design!

What we could do is creating a custom usergroup and make it a public buy in basically with limited slots for $X. Selling 4 or 5 spots, once these are sold, no one can buy in anymore. However I'm not sure if that many users would actually consider to buy such a pricey usergroup.

Highlighting every thread a user from that group makes could be a little overkill. However there are many options and features we could implement to make it a worthfull addition for marketplace activities, for examples granting users in that group with x-credits every week/month so they can pin their thread at least once a month for free. Just a general idea/concept.

And yes, there are obviously more options. Users in the Supreme group btw can use a special supreme prefix which might give your thread some extra attention.

What we could do is creating a custom usergroup and make it a public buy in basically with limited slots for $X. Selling 4 or 5 spots, once these are sold, no one can buy in anymore. However I'm not sure if that many users would actually consider to buy such a pricey usergroup.

Highlighting every thread a user from that group makes could be a little overkill. However there are many options and features we could implement to make it a worthfull addition for marketplace activities, for examples granting users in that group with x-credits every week/month so they can pin their thread at least once a month for free. Just a general idea/concept.

And yes, there are obviously more options. Users in the Supreme group btw can use a special supreme prefix which might give your thread some extra attention.

If the said usergroup contains some additions, you can at least confirm I'll be one of the X that buy in. 

Highlighting the thread was just an idea, and yea it might be over the top right now. 

The credits per X is definitely a good incentive too, 

this could be very possible and promising!

I will definitely keep this idea in mind and try to expend it a little bit. But most likely not going to be implemented before 2019 as our time shedule with upcoming tasks and features is pretty much full. But thanks for your input! If anyone else want to add someting, feel free to use this thread for ideas, I'll read every single one

That 'd be great here are some of my additional suggestions:

1- In addition to credits maybe a certain number of pins monthly like 2 or 3

2- The comments on threads can have some kind of a theme like automatically highlighted

3- Increase the rep ability something like +/-15 or even +/-15

4- Trusted award

5- Ability to ban on shoutbox (debatable)

6- A bonus of 5k credits once purchased

Concerning username styling, give it a sparkling snowy silver color or something special since the suggested one looks like Godlike

Care to expand why?

too expensive

Care to expand why?

too expensive

the point of it is to be expensive

limited slots, if you can afford it and would like to support c.to, buy it

I like the Design.

You should pay me for puting me in ur screen as example

nice idea sir 1+