Sign in to follow this  
w9allday3

[GUIDE] How to Crack LoL Accounts

:hype: :hype: :hype:

I didnt create any of these programs, so take care... although if any are infected Im pretty screwed as well lol

Ill try and keep the checker updated, currently patch 8.24

Dont leech :kek:

UPDATE:

A lot of these tools are breaking down, Botops is now broken and the checker most folks use is also down for the moment. 

Ill add a link for the best combo creating alternative, but I can't help with the checker.  Ill also add a link for a scraping tool that works on ALL servers.

Its up to you to figure out how to use these tools, they are generally pretty self-explanatory.  

Thanks for sharing im really happy someone made a pack

I didnt create any of these programs, so take care... although if any are infected Im pretty screwed as well lol

UPDATE:

A lot of these tools are breaking down, Botops is now broken and the checker most folks use is also down for the moment. 

Ill add a link for the best combo creating alternative, but I can't help with the checker.  Ill also add a link for a scraping tool that works on ALL servers.

Its up to you to figure out how to use these tools, they are generally pretty self-explanatory.  

Just here to look at the tools

UPDATE:

dope as shit

thank you dude

I'd like to take a look, thx

Much appreciated, been trying to learn for a while now

LEECHING IN 2019 :kek:

League Of legends is the best  :kek:

UPDATE:

thanks bro! very much preciate

Leeme try this, appreciate it.

UPDATE:

Thanks dude,u are insane  :??: :pogchamp: :pogchamp:

• Like 1

Hope, ur right

gonna check this ty