Sign in to follow this  
XenoCat

How to get free PCs, Graphics cards, keyboards ect..WISH.COM

[hide]

THIS IS MORE FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN NA. Anywhere else is not going to get the good stuff :pepe:

Things you will need

• Proxies
  • Email:pass combo
  • WISH.COM checker (X-SLAYERS works fine)

Optional but not needed

• Reship
  • VPN (Never needed one for this hack but you can if you want to.)
  • Honey the coupon extension for Google Chrome (Highly recommend)

So now you have all your tools you can start to crack. Now if your checker doesnt have capture its going to make the this a little more time consuming.

Now take an account you already cracked and log into it. Next add something to the cart. This is so you can check if the account has a credit card linked to it.

NOTE: Any account that hasn't purchased anything since the beginning of 2018, will NOT work. 

NOTE 2: MAKE SURE YOU GO INTO THE SETTINGS AND DISABLE THE NOTIFICATIONS.

Check and see in the cart if it has payment details on it. For example Mastercard 445xxx or something like that. If you have checked everything, you can now purchase whatever you want. That is $290 USD or less. If you try and purchase something thats over that it will tell you to re-enter the card. And then you cant use the account. So now you can ship it to your address, a friends, or a neighbor if you'd like.

If you're looking for a graphics card  the best you could possibly do is a GTX 1060 and GTX 1050Ti.

EDIT:Sometimes when you try and change the shipping address, you press continue and it will ask you to enter in the card details again. All you need to do when changing the shipping address,  is enter the address, don't press continue but instead go back to the cart and it should still show the card. As well as the address you entered. If for whatever reason it doesn't show the address you entered, you can always change it immediately after purchase. And or use the support (Which is a literal bot by the way).

[/hide]

Method may have been patched. :pepe:  Looking into any other exploits.

Hope this helps you and have fun  :fine:

Awesome method, I do this alot

IT HAS TO HAVE 0 BALANCE?

No it can have any balance, but there can still be a card linked to it.

I did the exact same thing, with an account with 4$ on it and a linked card, and the product i bought is less than 10$, and it still asked me for a card

I did the exact same thing, with an account with 4$ on it and a linked card, and the product i bought is less than 10$, and it still asked me for a card

Go into the order history and check the last purchase from the owner. If its older than 2018 than it usually wont allow you to use the card.

Yes bro... there are lots of orders this year... what do you think?

Yes bro... there are lots of orders this year... what do you think?

Oh, were you trying to change the shipping address?

Yes of course, how else would I get the products?

I forgot to add this to the post. But sometimes when you try and change the shipping address, you press continue and it will ask you to enter in the card details again. All you need to do when changing the shipping address,  is enter the address, don't press continue but instead go back to the cart and it should still show the card. As well as the address you entered. If for whatever reason it doesn't show the address you entered, you can always change it immediately after purchase. And or use the support (Which is a literal bot by the way).

done everything you said... I even didn't change the shipping address in some accounts... and as long as the total order is more than my wish cash... it asks for a CC again... (yesss i made sure i did every single thing you said in this thread)... Any thoughts please?

done everything you said... I even didn't change the shipping address in some accounts... and as long as the total order is more than my wish cash... it asks for a CC again... (yesss i made sure i did every single thing you said in this thread)... Any thoughts please?

Possible update to the way the site saves info?... I think I should check to make sure. I was able to do it 2 days ago. But right now, I don't have any other solutions to your problem. :/

Wait, you mentioned wish cash. Were you using an account with wish cash on it?

@Sn1pezZ I like how everyone makes this rocket science to do this

@Sn1pezZ I like how everyone makes this rocket science to do this

Yeah, I don't know how else I can explain everything. I've made the tutorial as easy to follow. Geez. Im I going to have to make a step-by step diagram on how to do this xD.

It still works. The last thing I can think of is to make a diagram. Maybe that will help. Or maybe luck isnt on your side.

THIS IS MORE FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN NA. Anywhere else is not going to get the good stuff :pepe:

Things you will need

• Proxies

Optional but not needed

• Reship

So now you have all your tools you can start to crack. Now if your checker doesnt have capture its going to make the this a little more time consuming.

Now take an account you already cracked and log into it. Next add something to the cart. This is so you can check if the account has a credit card linked to it.

NOTE: Any account that hasn't purchased anything since the beginning of 2018, will NOT work. 

Check and see in the cart if it has payment details on it. For example Mastercard 445xxx or something like that. If you have checked everything, you can now purchase whatever you want. That is $290 USD or less. If you try and purchase something thats over that it will tell you to re-enter the card. And then you cant use the account. So now you can ship it to your address, a friends, or a neighbor if you'd like.

If you're looking for a graphics card  the best you could possibly do is a GTX 1060 and GTX 1050Ti.

EDIT:Sometimes when you try and change the shipping address, you press continue and it will ask you to enter in the card details again. All you need to do when changing the shipping address,  is enter the address, don't press continue but instead go back to the cart and it should still show the card. As well as the address you entered. If for whatever reason it doesn't show the address you entered, you can always change it immediately after purchase. And or use the support (Which is a literal bot by the way).

. can i use a fake name and ship to my real address and my actual phone # or would that be bad..

Possible update to the way the site saves info?... I think I should check to make sure. I was able to do it 2 days ago. But right now, I don't have any other solutions to your problem. :/

Yes the accounts that I used have wish balance in them, because you said to ahmedblackshot it doesn't matter how much balance you have in the account... 

Did you just test it again? you sure you didn't forget maybe a small detail that made the difference? maybe it should have 0 balance? because I'm pretty sure I've followed your instructions to a tee.... yes the diagram would be really helpful cuz i really want this :p

Yes the accounts that I used have wish balance in them, because you said to ahmedblackshot it doesn't matter how much balance you have in the account... 

Did you just test it again? you sure you didn't forget maybe a small detail that made the difference? maybe it should have 0 balance? because I'm pretty sure I've followed your instructions to a tee.... yes the diagram would be really helpful cuz i really want this :p

The accounts I've used I've either purchased something with wish cash or with a CC. I've never tried both. So I cannot confirm that. And that might be the issue.

Nice method Nice job on this.

does this work even if the account is from uk or ca

Yes.

So hypothetically speaking, if this works, and I create a seller account on wish and add an item for sale for like 290$ and get it accepted...

Then every account I crack, I order the item that i'm selling... to send the money for myself...

So this isn't HOW TO GET FREE PCS, GRAPHICS CARDS, KEYBOARDS ECT..WISH.COM...

This is how to get +200$ (after wish cuts their comission) for every account I crack...

Right? have you thought about doing this?

So hypothetically speaking, if this works, and I create a seller account on wish and add an item for sale for like 290$ and get it accepted...

Then every account I crack, I order the item that i'm selling... to send the money for myself...

So this isn't HOW TO GET FREE PCS, GRAPHICS CARDS, KEYBOARDS ECT..WISH.COM...

This is how to get +200$ (after wish cuts their comission) for every account I crack...

Right? have you thought about doing this?

Yes, as far as Im aware this should work. At minimum you need a valid address to enter for as your "warehouse". A valid phone number. And a link to a Etsy account or other similar service. They will ask you for all of those things. But also when you try and register a product, make sure it looks reasonable. So don't put down you're selling air or something. I haven't been able to try it because I used an invalid address when creating a seller account.

Things you will need

• Proxies

Optional but not needed

• Reship

anything i can contact u on for help? thanks