i just wanted to ask what is the first thing to look up if i want to start learning programming

A video explaining your programming laungage.

Go find out what programming language you want to start learning

Dont ever start with a non sensible language as PHP or anything like it because you will make bad and low quality code after

I suggest that you start with a sensible language as C# or java even if its hard but you will learn to make high quality code

There is no ideal starting programming language, knowing one also wont help you learn another. All it does it make is familiar to learn other syntaxs & get a hold of using them. You should find something you enjoy using & then try programming something for it. For me it was LUA and BOL scripts many many years ago. Now I know multiple languages.

Find something you want to do, put time into learning it. Programming isn't something you'll ever 'learn'. You'll always be learning it. I can write games while I sleep but still needed @SDS help in order to get a hold of crackers / checkers again.

I would suggest starting with C language.

To start in an easy way go for python. If you really like to understand the low level coding then C/C++ is my choice.