Paypal isnt accepted just click the image and you will see

Vouches:

[align=center]

Vouch Review:

Works: 7/10

Support: 10/10

Price: 8/10

Overall:9/10

Its a pretty decent botnet, I really like all the attacks you could attacks you can do. I would buy this if I had the money (luckily I got a vouch copy <3), great product, +1 for me. I believe its still pretty new so yeah. Overall, positive review from me.

[/align]

*snickers* hello c4n i g3t v0uCH c0Py  :fuck:

click image then dm me

Are you sure you can do that when you have an open scam report, buddy? Also if your Paypal is permalimited how do you accept Paypal still?

Vouch Review:

Its a pretty decent botnet, I really like all the attacks you could attacks you can do. I would buy this if I had the money (luckily I got a vouch copy <3), great product, +1 for me. I believe its still pretty new so yeah. Overall, positive review from me.

Are you sure you can do that when you have an open scam report, buddy? Also if your Paypal is permalimited how do you accept Paypal still?

I was too lazy to add in bitcoin but in the discord info is listed "Buddy"

I still didnt get a reply.

Vouch Review:

I dont know if you can read but I clearly just said I was lazy and left it as paypal when it should be bitcoin

and we arent friends or pals or buddies so stop calling me that

• Like 1

Vouch Review:

I dont know if you can read but I clearly just said I was lazy and left it as paypal when it should be bitcoin

Vouches Given to active members are not granted please give vouch to someone trusted/contributor+ supreme etc but you cant give vouch to infinity or premium they dont be granted

Vouch Review:

Nigga do you act stupid or you are stupid? HOW DO YOU ACCEPT PAYPAL IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS PERMANENTLY FUCKING LIMITED?

AND RESOLVE YOUR SCAM REPORT PLEASE FIRST.

Vouch Review:

Nigga do you act stupid or you are stupid? HOW DO YOU ACCEPT PAYPAL IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS PERMANENTLY FUCKING LIMITED?

Listen scum bag, I dont think you quite understand

I am not accepting paypal I am accepting bitcoin

but the thread says paypal because I did not change it

I was lazy and forgot too

Listen scum bag, I dont think you quite understand

I am not accepting paypal I am accepting bitcoin

but the thread says paypal because I did not change it

I was lazy and forgot too

Nigga it seems to me you're lazy dealing with your fuckin' scam reports aswell.