Sign in to follow this  
Dog

I need advice (serious)

Alright, I'm posting in this category because I don't want this thread to be tracked by Google + I don't want to fuck up work experience or anything else in my life at this point of time. It's already shitty as it is.

Okay, so yesterday my ex-girlfriend broke up with me. Usually, I'd chill out about it and wouldn't make a fuss, but this is different. I'll explain why.

Saturday, I went round to hers, and I'll be completely blunt here - she sat on my dick. I cringed so hard typing that oh my fucking god

Now don't get me wrong, whenever I do anything within that area I want to make sure there's consent involved. I always have and will, hence why I haven't ever been accused of anything till now. As virgin-like it is, I ask if what I'm doing is okay every so often, purely because I'm scared that I'll hurt the other person involved. I won't get into the details because I don't want to explain the full details while typing it out (it's cringy as fuck), but she practically said yes. Not directly, but it came across. I'll give one example: when we were in the process of "doing it" and she asked if I could stay around for half an hour longer. Anyway, after we did our thing, she got moody and didn't talk to me. At the time I didn't know why. When I left, she didn't say bye, and she didn't speak to me for approximately eighteen hours.

Sunday noon, she finally starts talking to me again. I ask why she was in a mood with me, and she says she wanted more time with me. I'm a bit confused to why she didn't spend the rest of the time I had with her wisely and not have a strop with me, but either way, I apologise for not staying around, and whatever. I can't win against girls, ever.

Monday morning, I'm walking out of the train station to college, and my phone goes off. It's from my ex-girlfriend. It says, and I quote; "We're over". I read this, and my heart sank, I genuinely wanted to cry. I ask why, what's happened, and she tells me "I know why". I say I don't and ask why. She responds, and once again I quote; "You literally fucking raped me". I'll tell you now - I did cry a bit, but because I was in public I didn't have a complete meltdown until I reached college. But Dog, why are you being such a pussy? I hate it when I am accused of something I haven't done, especially when it's something as disgusting as that, and to think someone who said they loved me the day before was saying these exact words hit me hard. It still does as I write this.

She's tried telling my mates that I "raped" her, but she keeps telling them all different stories, therefore proving her accusations are bullshit, thank God. If they believed her, I would've genuinely ended it all.

I'm scared. I don't know how far my ex is going to go with these rape accusations, although all I can say now is that I haven't. If you want to hear (detailed but sexually disturbing) proof on how I didn't rape her, feel free to call me on Discord: billyALT#2762. However, that shouldn't be something to worry about, so unless if you're super sketchy you're just going to have to take my word for it.

I don't know what to do, and how to cope with this. I've always been in some kind of mental state, and I've shown signs of having moderate depression for a while, but in the past few days, it's gone out of control. I'll break down in lessons, and it'll always be on my mind. I still love her, and I most likely will for a bit longer. If she weren't as psychotic, then I'd still be with her.

Is there anything I can do to make this better, or maybe set my mind off it?

Damn dude, sorry to hear about this. I really wish I could help you but I've never been in a situation like this before. Good luck and I guess try to ignore it as much as possible.

Cheerups bro. It'll be alright ! :( *Gives virtual hug* Wish everything will be over soon for you :)

Some women are crazy like this.

Make sure to start documenting everything, chatlogs especially. If possible in your country, record calls (make sure it's admissible to court). If you find out she spreads more shit, tell her if she doesn't stop with the slander you will sue her for damages done and a restraining order.

You have your friends confirming she's been saying different stories, as you said you've always asked for permission and I think you'd have that in your chatlogs as well. If she thought you raped her in the beginning she should've gone to the hospital to be examined for marks of violence (e.g. on the body or at her genitalia's) and she wouldn't have waited two days.

Make sure to start documenting everything, chatlogs especially. If possible in your country, record calls (make sure it's admissible to court). If you find out she spreads more shit, tell her if she doesn't stop with the slander you will sue her for damages done and a restraining order.

You have your friends confirming she's been saying different stories, as you said you've always asked for permission and I think you'd have that in your chatlogs as well. If she thought you raped her in the beginning she should've gone to the hospital to be examined for marks of violence (e.g. on the body or at her genitalia's) and she wouldn't have waited two days.

True, she is crazy.

The problem I have with chatlogs is that she's said a lot of this on Snapchat. I've managed to take a few private screenshots of what she said on Monday, and save them. The only kind of proof to show that she was okay with me on Sunday is an old photo of us that she sent to me, with the caption of something like "Aww it's our first photo together how romantic". 

I've blocked her everywhere I could on Monday evening along with her friends, and I've not heard since.

It's really upsetting because I never expected this breakup at all. Everything was completely fine, and there was no reason for it to end. It just really gets to me because I'm still into her, although she clearly isn't like that with me anymore.

True, she is crazy.

The problem I have with chatlogs is that she's said a lot of this on Snapchat. I've managed to take a few private screenshots of what she said on Monday, and save them. The only kind of proof to show that she was okay with me on Sunday is an old photo of us that she sent to me, with the caption of something like "Aww it's our first photo together how romantic". 

I've blocked her everywhere I could on Monday evening along with her friends, and I've not heard since.

It's really upsetting because I never expected this breakup at all. Everything was completely fine, and there was no reason for it to end. It just really gets to me because I'm still into her, although she clearly isn't like that with me anymore.

If she sent a picture with you two together and that caption it might show the judge that she uses "rape" as an opportunity to get something that is not with you in jail. She is just using it as leverage and a sort of form of blackmail. 

I'd suggest to warn her to quit with the bullshit and apology and say that she was wrong to everyone she said to that you raped her. If she doesn't, sue her. Rape accusations can seriously ruin your life and has been done to several men before.

True, she is crazy.

If she sent a picture with you two together and that caption it might show the judge that she uses "rape" as an opportunity to get something that is not with you in jail. She is just using it as leverage and a sort of form of blackmail. 

I'd suggest to warn her to quit with the bullshit and apology and say that she was wrong to everyone she said to that you raped her. If she doesn't, sue her. Rape accusations can seriously ruin your life and has been done to several men before.

Update: the situation's gone uphill if anything.

Her best friend's boyfriend added me (I wasn't too bothered since I've heard he's chill as fuck) and asked me for my story. I asked why, and it was because she told him her story and knew it was bullshit but wanted to confirm my side. So, I described what happened but vaguely, including the parts proving it wasn't alleged rape. Anyway, he said to add her back since she said she wanted to talk. Me being me, I did, and she apologised. She told me that her best friend, someone who's always disliked me (for some unknown reason) explained to her how I "virtually raped" her, and because they're the best of friends my ex went on to believe her. Why? Well, they're girls. Can't say more than that.

She wants to try a fresh start with me, but I'm not sure what to do. My mates tell me not to give her another chance as an apology isn't enough for an allegation so severe, and she slandered my name, which I understand. That's the top thing I'm scared about if I were to get back with her. However, I still really like her.

I wasn't considering writing this until I realised I could get some outside views and thoughts on this that I could maybe follow.

Any thoughts?

True, she is crazy.

Update: the situation's gone uphill if anything.

Her best friend's boyfriend added me (I wasn't too bothered since I've heard he's chill as fuck) and asked me for my story. I asked why, and it was because she told him her story and knew it was bullshit but wanted to confirm my side. So, I described what happened but vaguely, including the parts proving it wasn't alleged rape. Anyway, he said to add her back since she said she wanted to talk. Me being me, I did, and she apologised. She told me that her best friend, someone who's always disliked me (for some unknown reason) explained to her how I "virtually raped" her, and because they're the best of friends my ex went on to believe her. Why? Well, they're girls. Can't say more than that.

She wants to try a fresh start with me, but I'm not sure what to do. My mates tell me not to give her another chance as an apology isn't enough for an allegation so severe, and she slandered my name, which I understand. That's the top thing I'm scared about if I were to get back with her. However, I still really like her.

I wasn't considering writing this until I realised I could get some outside views and thoughts on this that I could maybe follow.

Any thoughts?

Do not give her a second chance. It'll bite you further in the ass.

Damm, some people.

You'll get over it, it's human nature too.

Update;

Now that I've finally finished my mocks, I can finally update this.

A few days after she said that I didn't rape her, I blocked her again. I did this because I couldn't move on from something so dangerous that could destroy my life, never mind my mental health. A few hours pass and I receive a call. It's her, calling me on my number - the one thing I forgot to block her on. I switch on ACR and record the entire call.

She said she felt "backstabbed" and that I screwed her over, as well as it being something that could've been "talked out". (it couldn't, those are severe allegations) I tell her that this is something serious and accusations like this can ruin me. I'll quote what she says after this, word for word

"They're not allegations if they're fucking true."

I went ballistic at this point and lost my head. At this moment I had enough and kept ranting until she hung up. After that, I blocked her number, and that was the last I've heard from her. Safe to say that especially with mock tests done now, I feel great.

I might release the recording here, depending on what was said on the file. I may have to edit specific information out to protect my ex's identity as well as my own.

Here's the moral of the story; don't get with a girl until you get to know her. Some of them are fucking psycho.

Update;

Now that I've finally finished my mocks, I can finally update this.

A few days after she said that I didn't rape her, I blocked her again. I did this because I couldn't move on from something so dangerous that could destroy my life, never mind my mental health. A few hours pass and I receive a call. It's her, calling me on my number - the one thing I forgot to block her on. I switch on ACR and record the entire call.

She said she felt "backstabbed" and that I screwed her over, as well as it being something that could've been "talked out". (it couldn't, those are severe allegations) I tell her that this is something serious and accusations like this can ruin me. I'll quote what she says after this, word for word

"They're not allegations if they're fucking true."

I went ballistic at this point and lost my head. At this moment I had enough and kept ranting until she hung up. After that, I blocked her number, and that was the last I've heard from her. Safe to say that especially with mock tests done now, I feel great.

I might release the recording here, depending on what was said on the file. I may have to edit specific information out to protect my ex's identity as well as my own.

Here's the moral of the story; don't get with a girl until you get to know her. Some of them are fucrr

:monkas: dude i think u should stop talking to her and move forward be careful of that crazy bitch try to ignore her and hopefully she will forget about you  :smart:

if i would see that psycho i will run .