Soooo the best way is just to buy vip access or something on a booter website. Like https://booter.pw/ etc..

However if you are a coder you can setup lots of vm's and make a script, then run it and take down a website.

The reason I suggest you just use a booter website is you don't have to do much, it is cheap and works well.

You need the website or the person's IP Address also.

Just be reasonable don't try and take down big websites, you will not be able to.

I also suggest DO NOT DOWNLOAD RANDOM TOOLS OF THE INTERNET, they will most likely be ratted of infected and probably won't even work.

no you have to ping 127.0.0.1, stop spreading false info. fake news

:kek: (this is obvious satire)

no you have to ping 127.0.0.1, stop spreading false info. fake news

:kek: (this is obvious satire)

:wut:

Soooo the best way is just to buy vip access or something on a booter website. Like https://booter.pw/ etc..

However if you are a coder you can setup lots of vm's and make a script, then run it and take down a website.

The reason I suggest you just use a booter website is you don't have to do much, it is cheap and works well.

You need the website or the person's IP Address also.

Just be reasonable don't try and take down big websites, you will not be able to.

I also suggest DO NOT DOWNLOAD RANDOM TOOLS OF THE INTERNET, they will most likely be ratted of infected and probably won't even work.

damnnnn