Hey guys. I'm dopesoap, or dopepope. I just joined here. Currently am trying to learn how to make "HQ" dorks and get combos, ETC. Hopefully I'll be able to find a few tutorials around here. 

Also: Is Infinity/Premium same rank? Just one is lifetime, right?

And is there any advice/tips anyone has? Thanks.  :feelsgood:

Welcome to Cracked. About the ranks, that's a good question, truth being that no one knows what differences they both have. I imagine an admin could update the ranks post. They're both lifetime.

Hope you enjoy your time here  :hype:

EDIT: floraiN said the upgrade page's being reworked (you already know this, but ykno for reference)

Hey guys. I'm dopesoap, or dopepope. I just joined here. Currently am trying to learn how to make "HQ" dorks and get combos, ETC. Hopefully I'll be able to find a few tutorials around here. 

I have posted sum "HQ Combos" :p

I have posted sum "HQ Combos" :p

Ehh I'm not looking for combos. I'm looking to learn to make dorks/combos myself. Thank you though. :)

Welcome to Cracked. About the ranks, that's a good question, truth being that no one knows what differences they both have. I imagine an admin could update the ranks post. They're both lifetime.

EDIT: floraiN said the upgrade page's being reworked (you already know this, but ykno for reference)

Yes, thank you. :pepo:

Welcome to Cracked. About the ranks, that's a good question, truth being that no one knows what differences they both have. I imagine an admin could update the ranks post. They're both lifetime.

EDIT: floraiN said the upgrade page's being reworked (you already know this, but ykno for reference)

Welcome to the forum.

You seem like a nice guy so I hope you'll stick around longer!

Since you're interested in learning how to make dorks, I got an easy tutorial here:

https://cracked.to/Thread-Easiest-way-to-make-dorks-1000s-in-SECONDS

I appreciate it, boss. I'll comment there now. :)