Sign in to follow this  
stepshell22

need paypal cash out

i have a paypal account i created almost two yrs ago i live in canada but its a usa account its been limited and released its a very large amount i can verify all info as its my account but i can request a check as i dont have a us address nor do i have a cash out account to cash out to 50% split i just want my funds will disclose balance for serious help only its 5 figures  and legally  obtained

ps sorry if posted in wrong fourm for give my noobness and relocate if so thank you

Steps to cashout:

use a reship that goes to canada and allows checks

myUs works, some other will

check candas laws and make sure checks can be transported across border

profit?!??!

Steps to cashout:

profit?!??!

yea been down that road had a 11k check returned at the boarder back to paypal what i need is a us account or someone who know what they are doing to buy out my balance its been a long two yrs its 18k and change balance :pepe:

Steps to cashout:

profit?!??!

yea been down that road had a 11k check returned at the boarder back to paypal what i need is a us account or someone who know what they are doing to buy out my balance its been a long two yrs its 18k and change balance :pepe:

Okay. Amazon allows an e-gift card purchase limit of I believe $10,00 per 24 hours (max) and either $500, or $2,000 from actual amazon e-gift cards. If you want to go that route, you can, if not, someone here will cash you out somehow. You could also possibly invest it in a company and do something like that? not too sure...

i should say my account is done limited but cash released i can not use paypal as i could not supply a ssn number thats the bs part so all i can do is withdraw the funds hold was released over a yr ago but did not and still do not know where to send or get my cash

Steps to cashout:

profit?!??!

Okay. Amazon allows an e-gift card purchase limit of I believe $10,00 per 24 hours (max) and either $500, or $2,000 from actual amazon e-gift cards. If you want to go that route, you can, if not, someone here will cash you out somehow. You could also possibly invest it in a company and do something like that? not too sure...