Sign in to follow this  
CadyYaBoiP

How to Literally get care packages from Ulta

This method hasn't been raped. I'm taking a risk releasing this so if you don't like, don't give a shit who you are, you're being reported  :pepegun:

[hide]Site: Ulta.com

Difficulty: 2/10

Value: $1,000+

Step 1: Acquire an Ulta account. You will need a large dump and once you have working accounts, start going through them 

Step 2: Go to Ulta.com and start logging in, you want to go to Payment Methods and see if they have the following:(Note: If THIS IS THE MASTERCARD ONE, IT WILL NOT WORK, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME) https://i.gyazo.com/a3952a14d3ee23034784472bc5aee018.png

Step 3: Once you have an account with this card, change email to your own, it can be your personal or a temp, (not recommended temp, use a spare real email)

Step 4: Purchase items, Note: You MUST make multiple purchases, One being under $500, (Include gifts) and one being above $500, This is so IF the owner cancels the purchases, the smaller one will most likely go through

Step 5: Wait for order, if you use Shipito for Reship, Order will be shipped/received in SAME DAY. THEY ARE LIKE 50MILES AWAY xD

Step 6: Once item is recieved, check shipito for who signed it. If it's been signed and isn't your name you used for Shipping Address, you can now "refund" Ulta.

Step 7: Email Ulta Support a Day after the package has been received, say package did not arrive, include your Order number. They will go through a process, they'll ask for you to contact whoever shipped your order (they'll make you do it 2x), go through the bullshit and they will finally submit your request for reimbursement.

Step 8: If no payment is on the account you used, they may ask for a way to send you the money OR, In my case, they Reshipped the package again. 2x the product = 2x the resell. If your original order had gifts and they don't have them in stock, they will send a E-Gift card to the email REGISTERED with the rewards account, meaning you may not get it. 

Step 9: Mercari, sell it, profit? I recommend selling the whole box for Shipping + $50. Easy profit.

Step 10: like this guide u fucking greedy leechers

Oh btw, they ship your refund order by Air, so GG? (might've been because of the fucking fires in Cali but, whatever) 

eZ

https://gyazo.com/fba2456021bedf27a6d9a17ed526d76f

[/hide]

What you mean? let me check, I'll like anyway , you scares me

Edit: Not interested in cosmetics.

lit, now i can get my bitch some makeup

This method hasn't been raped. I'm taking a risk releasing this so if you don't like, don't give a shit who you are, you're being reported  :pepegun:

Gotta get the girl something for christmas I guess

gave some proof if yall want it lol. smaller package due to it not containing gifts

thanks hope it works

Thank you papa, will use make up on grills and any lotion to jerk off

Might use this to get stuff for a friend, thanks