Sign in to follow this  
Luiskch19

I can help you with your depression

one of the best things we can do yo help with the depression is have a support group of people, mabye we don't have near us, but se have a really good group and i'm here yo help you  :pupper:

Help me......

I am gifted have only one friend who is gifted too and has depressions like me...

We are getting bullied at school for beeing gifted and he is harming himself

that sounds good.

its nice to be heard and not to be forgotten

one of the best things we can do yo help with the depression is have a support group of people, mabye we don't have near us, but se have a really good group and i'm here yo help you  :pupper:

I do not agree. One who isn't educated in helping depressed people can't do anything to help someone who is suffering from depression. One who has expercienced it themself can probably relate and be of some help but trying to explain depression to someone who hasn't experienced it themself is like trying to explain cancer to a 5 year old.

Help me......

I am gifted have only one friend who is gifted too and has depressions like me...

We are getting bullied at school for beeing gifted and he is harming himself

who really needs help is the people who make you bullying, you and your friend must be together and know that their situation is really a reward and not a punishment  Smile and talk with your principal, i'm here anyway

that sounds good.

its nice to be heard and not to be forgotten

Yep man, we have Friends in here  :fine:

I do not agree. One who isn't educated in helping depressed people can't do anything to help someone who is suffering from depression. One who has expercienced it themself can probably relate and be of some help but trying to explain depression to someone who hasn't experienced it themself is like trying to explain cancer to a 5 year old.

It's  science man...

Most of the time, you just have to listen to a person suffering from depression. Always ask your friend/significant other about how they are. Most folks depressed hide their feelings but a true friend will hear and help their friend in time of need.

Most of the time, you just have to listen to a person suffering from depression.  Always ask your friend/significant other about how they are.  Most folks depressed hide their feelings but a true friend will hear and help their friend in time of need.

Yep man!

Really hate those who fake depression.. Tough times.

I know depression is not contagious however i would like some help with mine, I have developed a rather pessimistic way of looking at the world as i am always having to be the strong one for my wife who has clinical depression and anxiety. It really drains me.

I know depression is not contagious however i would like some help with mine, I have developed a rather pessimistic way of looking at the world as i am always having to be the strong one for my wife who has clinical depression and anxiety. It really drains me.

Same here I have to be the strong one for my dad since my mum passed away. 

Really tires me out some days. 

I have suffered with depression in the past too.

No offence but my pills are working better right now.

I tried to talk with too many person... No success.

Mcskillet should of read this

Here's a good advice: Turn your PC off, go out, move your goddamn ass and find someone nice to talk to. You're welcome.

ok broski