I suggest this on other forums aswell.

This is a hard thing to suggest but I think we should encourage people to encrypt combos they post to keep them more private and from leechers.

And maybe include a web-based decryption tool that is exclusive to upgraded members. Thoughts?

This would just be an extra task for whoever wants to use the combos, you're welcome to post hashed combos but we will not be making a dedicated section for it. Include that your combo is hashed in the title of the thread. A web based hash cracker also isn't viable because of the power requirements & server specs needed. It would be overloaded pretty fast and become irrelevant as the speed would be slow.

Thank you for your suggestion but I'm going to have to decline this one. Feel free to post any other suggestions you might have.

I agree because many leechers takes the combo for themselves and dont give back to the forum and in the same time but not everyone have a strong pc/good RDP to dehash the passwords

https://cracked.to/Thread-New-leaks-contributions-etc

I would recommend this system.

Oh shit but what if we posted cleartext/unhashed combos in the premium forum and hashed combos in the leecher forum, that'd be dope. Or maybe 2 different low level groups, Leechers, and Verified Members. The Leechers would get hashed combos, but whenever they had a certain thread requirement. Then they get upgraded to Verified Members and they can see unhashed combos.

Demo that for a week and have a poll if the community wants to keep it or not.