Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Tangerine and I am excited to join your community. I am a self-taught coder and a recent college grad from the U.S., looking to learn more about cracking techniques and anything else technology-related. Knowledge never hurts, am I right? If anyone wants to pursue a friendship, I am definitely open to that, networking is what I do.

Hope to see you in further discussions,

-T.

Welcome, fellow coder and cracker here.

Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for and become an active member in our community!

Welcome to cracked.to :)

Your self-taught coder? May i know which programming languages? I'm a partial self-taught coder too the rest of experience i did with a very long 40h/week course. Im doing C/C++, C# and Java.

Your self-taught coder? May i know which programming languages? I'm a partial self-taught coder too the rest of experience i did with a very long 40h/week course. Im doing C/C++, C# and Java.

Hello. I am comfortable with Python mostly, and a bit familiar with others. I learned using online resources mostly and youtube. I find that it is more worth it for me that way, rather than going to school for it.

Welcome, where did you find out about us? =)

Hello. I am comfortable with Python mostly, and a bit familiar with others. I learned using online resources mostly and youtube. I find that it is more worth it for me that way, rather than going to school for it.

Ok i understand but sounds good, anyways enjoy your stay :)