Sign in to follow this  
TheRealOof

How to create your own private dorks

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A LIKE

ALL LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED

And complaining about their dorks, and wondering about how the "great" combo sellers do their "private" dorks.

If any had an understanding of how google search terms and the way it works, you would have realised a long time ago, and if you are creative you can create something quite nice out of this.

Ect. I spent an hour working on something - Found 7m vuln sites, no knowledge required, just basic search.

• Like 1

And complaining about their dorks, and wondering about how the "great" combo sellers do their "private" dorks.

If any had an understanding of how google search terms and the way it works, you would have realised a long time ago, and if you are creative you can create something quite nice out of this.

Ect. I spent an hour working on something - Found 7m vuln sites, no knowledge required, just basic search.

amazing

thanks bro

great thing you are doin with the tutorial

Will definitely give this a look, I appreciate it!

Aight bet.. lemme take a quick look <3

Okay some basics !

thank youuuuu

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

yo this man is lieing

thanks for this! i will be trying this out!

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb