Simple Doxing Tutorial

'DOX' is a text document compiled with information all retaining to a single subject. The majority of DOX's are created and used with bad intentions for the subject, making them a victim in such situations. On the contrary DOX's can certainly be used for the better good whether it be an attempt to find long lost relatives or a friend you haven't heard from in quite some time.

[hide]Assuming you don't known this person in real life and are trying to gain information on them over the internet, a good place to start is trying to obtain their full name and relative location. This task can easily be accomplished with some simple social engineering; regardless of your intentions for your subject, it all works the same. In my past experience acting as a friend rather than a foe towards your target will make them more susceptible to releasing important details about themselves to you (ex: Name, Age, State / City, Username(s), Social Media Account(s), etc.). Providing them with fake information about yourself will not only keep you anonymous while doing your dirty deeds but also force a feeling of security and trust.

Once you've got basic information on this person, you have to do some digging. There are endless amounts of websites in which you can freely search for people and their phone numbers, addresses, etc. A few of the websites I find work quite well are pipl.com , spokeo.com , findpeoplesearch.com , whitepages.com as well as others I can't necessarily recall at this point in time. If your target is still a minor, obtaining the first name of a parent and searching for them instead usually works just as well. Through these sites, at the very least, you should be able to obtain a few past addresses, phone numbers and relatives. Once you've confirmed that the information you found is indeed accurate you can whatever you find to the DOX and continue.

In order to confirm a true address from one of the sites listed above, the part where I mentioned being "friends not foes" with this individual is crucial. Through means of communication (Snapchat, Instagram, iMessage), stumbling across a picture of the subjects house regardless of orientation will greatly reduce the time searching for a confirm-able address. By putting past address into Google Earth and comparing each house to houses in photos of the individual will greatly reduce possibilities, if not completely confirm their current address.

Facebook is a great site to really dig deep on a subject. If you're able to get their e-mail address you can attempt to log-in with that e-mail and confirm whether or not they have a Facebook account. If the answer is yes, search their name / alias and find their personal profile. If its an active account, going to their "Friends" can bring up more relatives and people who can be easily manipulated into releasing information to you about the subject.

With the information you obtain cumulatively you can always grow off of with "research", as for IPs and such you're going to have to have a direct connection to your target and use Wireshark to see incoming packets from the target or alternatively send them an IP Logging Link such as those on grabify.link or blasze.com.

[/hide]

lets see if this is worth a like

thanks man, let me know if you have any paypal questions, former employee 14 years

Lets see what you got

Simple Doxing Tutorial

'DOX' is a text document compiled with information all retaining to a single subject. The majority of DOX's are created and used with bad intentions for the subject, making them a victim in such situations. On the contrary DOX's can certainly be used for the better good whether it be an attempt to find long lost relatives or a friend you haven't heard from in quite some time.

maybe i can find my dad :o

Thank you for sharing

• Like 1

color me interested. thanks amigo

I'd like to dox some people lets see

• Like 1

lets see what I find in here

Simple Doxing Tutorial

Simple Doxing Tutorial

thanks for the information about this :o

thank you you are gooood

I need this brother thx!

This is awesomeness