Sign in to follow this  
ForlaxPy

Spotify Premium upgrade for free methode (Easy & with pictures)

Hello guys I just found a HQ methode to upgarde your free spotify acc to a premium for free (some cracking skills are needed in this)

So first of all

[hide]

I am going to explain few things including why we are doing this, before that I want you to know the requirements of this method:

*Spotify Config/Spotify Checker

*Spotify Family Accounts

*Paid/Cracked VPN 

In this method we upgrade Free Spotify account to Premium. One might wonder why we are doing this, the answer is simple, spotify only allows 1 Stream at a time meaning all the cracked accounts die so easily because its too common for the user and our customer to stream at the same time and that leading to one of them kicked off from the account so one or other person changes password. 

many customers wish to create their own playlists etc, they want privacy, this is demand for a differential service and if you can supply to this demand you can make damn profit.

Steps:

1.Get a Spotify Family Account, region don't matter but prefer that your customer account Country lets say US is same as your Spotify Cracked Family account country US.

2.Now some configs doesn't tell you if its Family account or not, look for $14.99 in the captured keys, similar for other currency.

3.Now sometimes you customers Spotify Country is set as GB or any other and you wish to add them in a US account. Spotify  will just give you an error asking you to check country.

4.Alright, lets start first, change your IP country to US with your VPN.

5.Login into Customers Spotify Account, go to edit profile, change the email to your email and country to United States, if its not showing you the option then your IP is not of US. Alright,

6.now open the Spotify Family account, go to invite family members(Every Family account can add upto 5 members, so look for accounts that have slots) I recommend adding only 1 customer to 1 Family account, I will explain why, anyway invite your own email.

7.Open up your email and confirm the invitation, now it will ask for your email + address, now what matters is the pincode/zipcode/postal code, it should be same as what the Spotify Account Owner gave Spotify when he/she invited the first member into his/her plan.

8.You can find the Postal Code on the Account details of the Family Account, https://imgur.com/a/94d5UAl , anyway, I would recommend to make sure that the City is same too, you can easily find that out by googling.

9.After that your account is premium, change back the email to customers email and make sure to ask the customer to confirm their spotify email or else it will change to free within a week, one of Spotify's Requirement.

Troubleshooting Steps:

---->There will be times when the customers account rolls back to free Spotify, in that case you will need to upgrade it again, do the same steps.

--->Spotify only allows you to add one account to a family plan 1 time/year, atleast it says that but I have found that it works twice a year.

---->So its not gonna work the third time, what will you do then? See I guarantee my customers that they will have their playlists and no loss at all, now if you gotta make a new account to upgrade, customer is gonna lose their playlists,nope not anymore.

--->Use Spotmybackup.com, login with customer account, export playlists, make a new account, import playlists and upgrade the account.

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A LIKE you CAN

PS: This methode was leaked from somewhere out of here it's not mine but I still think it's HQ and should be shared with you guys, peace!

[/hide]

thanks to share

Try to use it

Thank you so much for everything

wtf is this still working?

es real esto?

anyone know if this still works

I have never used one of these methods before for spotify. I hope this works for me

Hello guys I just found a HQ methode to upgarde your free spotify acc to a premium for free (some cracking skills are needed in this)

So first of all

thanks for the share

Unbelieveable. Thanks

Nice thanks for this tutorial

Hey man we all appreciate yoh for sharing this

shit, I need to see this.

Still working?

I will update this how it worked

well thanks for your sharing mate

thank you for sharing !!!!