Kostrikov

Kostrikov's DORKS and DataBases ebook RELEASED FOR FREE

Hello everyone.

It was a long road with this piece here and I am proud that I made it.

I am thankful to everyone that bought it and I am glad that I was able to help a lot of people start from scratch or improve their skills with this ebook.

Sadly everything comes to an end, sadly we have to deal with people that are here just to ruin stuff.

I just want to note that I made this ebook because I needed money fast. But I don't want to get money for nothing, so I figured I should sell my knowledge.

The money I got from this ebook I used to pay for my college and again I am thankful towards everyone that bought it and support me.

I am thankful to the admins and moderators that tried to help to prevent it being leaked, but it finally happened and there is no going back.

For those that didn't have the money here is your chance to learn how to dump bases and make your own combolists.

I hope this ebook helps.

And for my costumers and those that wanted this ebook I have something special.

I am releasing a new ebook which will be a full cracking guide. It will have improved protection which won't let it be leaked like this.

Enjoy and good luck!

Download link:

I see that you got alot of experience about dorks and combo dumping from SQLi websites, I very sure that this ebook will be worth reading! Ty so much for sharing it

Hello everyone.

I am thankful to everyone that bought it and I am glad that I was able to help a lot of people start from scratch or improve their skills with this ebook.

Sadly everything comes to an end, sadly we have to deal with people that are here just to ruin stuff.

thanks

I just want to note that I made this ebook because I needed money fast. But I don't want to get money for nothing, so I figured I should sell my knowledge.

The money I got from this ebook I used to pay for my college and again I am thankful towards everyone that bought it and support me.

I am thankful to the admins and moderators that tried to help to prevent it being leaked, but it finally happened and there is no going back.

For those that didn't have the money here is your chance to learn how to dump bases and make your own combolists.

I hope this ebook helps.

I am releasing a new ebook which will be a full cracking guide. It will have improved protection which won't let it be leaked like this.

Enjoy and good luck!

Download link:

RIP THE GOD OF DORKS FOR HE SHALL REST EZ  :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe:

oof gg man ima uy the new ebook when it comes out

Bro wtf? Why are you banned?

Also I'm very thankful for you releasing this to the public. I might buy the next ebook that you make.

i am also asking why he got banned,he is a great guy

Hello everyone.

I hope this ebook helps.

f

Enjoy and good luck!

Download link:

Hello everyone.

I hope this ebook helps.

Enjoy and good luck!

Download link:

I appreciate the knowledge man

Thank you for sharing man, I look forward to future material you release!

That was unlucky but always happens to ebooks..

exelente trabajo

Hello everyone.

I hope this ebook helps.

Enjoy and good luck!

Download link:

Thanks bro I’ll use this I always wanted to know how to make combos also left a like

thank you for sharing

sorry to hear it was leaked but thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Thanks for shareing :)

Good successful with your ebook, congrats on your college and thanks that now ill learn it too :)

:pogchamp:   :fiesta: