G2A Detailed Refund Guide | November 2018 | Free Games

:wut:

[hide]

[align=center]hat you need:

G2A shield

- Money to buy the game

- PayPal (preferably)

- Patience

- More than 1 account for the activation platform (Steam, Battle.net, GOG, etc.)

Step 0: BUY G2A SHIELD - THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. I'd highly recommend buying the G2A shield monthly opposed to one time shield. I'd also highly recommend paying for it using PayPal, as it becomes a lot easier to cancel the reoccurring shield payments.

Step 1: Buy the game of your choice (With G2A shield). Make sure that you're buying a CD key rather than a Steam Gift. Purchasing with PayPal also gives the extra option of PayPal chargeback if something goes wrong.

Step 2: Activate the game on your main account. Don't install it yet.

Step 3: Log onto your alternative account for the platform, attempt to activate the same CD key, and screenshot the error message that comes up as a result.

If you are activating a Steam game, when taking the screenshot on the alt account. Make sure the steam library is visible in the background, but not the game you just activated.

Step 4: Report an invalid key. On the page where you are given the CD key, click Invalid Key, then click Solve the problem with the seller.

Step 5: In your message to the seller, first select 'invalid key' category, and in the message box say something along the lines of "when I tried to activate the key, it gave me a message saying the key was already activated". Make sure you include the screenshot of your library and the failed activation from your alt account.

Step 6: Mostly its just waiting now. Sometimes the seller will ask you to send some other proof, which you just have to do as they say, as long as you are doing it from your alt account.

If they ask you to contact Steam/etc support, do as they say. BUT, when the support agent gives you the time and date of the code's activation, use inspect element to change the date and time to BEFORE you purchased the key.

And that pretty much concludes my guide. G2A is really easy to refund, and much faster than it used to be. You can keep doing this as much as you like on the same account. If you get banned or your refund gets declined, you can always do a PayPal chargeback (which is basically the same process as contacting the G2A seller). Don't forget to upvote this guide if it helps you smile.png[/align]

[/hide]

Just in time for the holiday season!

Edit: I already have known about this method but still a good post.

i have the tools but i dont now what to do

Vouch, nice contribution!

lets see this dankmeme

Thank you ill check it out

is red dead redemption on g2a? i hope this guide is still available

thanks this is nice i will like

lets try out this leaked method hopefully it really works ;)

lets see if this works!