0x29A

[Release] HWID Changer

Thankyou <3

thanks for sharing

Hey there!

Releasing my HWID Changer, it changes the HwProfileGuid. So some games are working and banning HWID through the registry (HwProfileGuid) you can easily change it and continue making accounts/playing. There are also some games which Bans HWID, MAC and alot more with 1 Ban if that happens to you the HWID changer won't help you.

Since it changes something in the Registry it REQUIRES to start it as Administrator or it will not work, that also makes the false positive on the virusscan.

Ps: i dont know which games use it and which doesn't.

L6S6AM2.png

Download: 

Virusscan: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/02bc098715018a3cd0515e7d7473ba868a25a3f778fca231f0d49a8eeaefe334/analysis/1528648490/

LINK IS BROKEN , FIX PLZ THANKS  :fiesta:

Do you know how to break the program that works with HWID?

Hey there!

Releasing my HWID Changer, it changes the HwProfileGuid. So some games are working and banning HWID through the registry (HwProfileGuid) you can easily change it and continue making accounts/playing. There are also some games which Bans HWID, MAC and alot more with 1 Ban if that happens to you the HWID changer won't help you.

Since it changes something in the Registry it REQUIRES to start it as Administrator or it will not work, that also makes the false positive on the virusscan.

L6S6AM2.png

Download: 

Virusscan: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/02bc098715018a3cd0515e7d7473ba868a25a3f778fca231f0d49a8eeaefe334/analysis/1528648490/

this seems sketch ngl

Thanks man I rlly need unban on some games

Damn bro there is one game that i hack on when get banned i do there stuff now with click awesome

EDIT:FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK UPDATE LINK PLEEEZZZ  :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe:

Hey there!

L6S6AM2.png

Download: 

c# or vb?

Bruuh, im not exaggerating , literally YOU are a GOD if this works, like literally.

edit: link broken  :pepe:

Hope this works on fortnite

how ca n i download

Good job :)

thank you so much

I hope this works thanks

Has anyone used this on a GTA5 RageMP server?

It´s working on Fortnite thank you very much man.

please reupload a file.

Gonna try this on fortnite and will edit my post if it works or not.

Thanks anyway for the work you did.

have a good day

Edit: Not working in fortnite for me.

Hey there!

L6S6AM2.png

Download: 

hope this works on fortnite

Not even a proper HardwareID changer

I really hope this works for Rainbow Six Siege because I got banned on like 2 accounts and uh I just want to play legit.

• Like 1

Hey there!

L6S6AM2.png

Download: 

Hey there!

L6S6AM2.png

Download: 

opeennnnnn

file gone!

Hey there!

L6S6AM2.png

Download: