ImReeceify-

How much Fortnite do you play?

Hello Cracked, 

fortnite.png

For those of you who live under a rock or in a survival bunker and have no clue what Fortnite is... Fortnite is a co-op sandbox survival game developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly and published by Epic Games.

So with that being said, I'm just wondering how much Fortnite you play if you play it.

I'd say I used to be quite addicted and would play nearly every day for a couple hours. But I haven't

[align=center]played for roughly one month and have just started getting back into it.

I think the game is so addictive due to its massively multiplayer orientation and the fact[/align]

that EpicGames are constantly bringing out new things/patches. Which helps to keep the game fresh.

So are you addicted? How much money have you spent? How many hours have you played?

Let me know in the comments below,

Thanks Cracked.

I play it sometimes but I'm quite a bad player.

I haven't spend money on the game and I think I have played - in total - 3/4 hours.

Played 1 hr.

Got killed instantly within few mins for many rds.

Got tilted

Quit.

I haven't spend money on the game and I think I have played - in total - 3/4 hours.

Ah nice, do you plan to continue playing it or nah? :hype:

Played 1 hr.

Got tilted

Quit.

AHAHHA yeah fair enough bro. :kek:

Played 1 hr.

Got tilted

Quit.

Once in awhile I will play a round. I usually end up around 30 last players, but I try not to engage in combat.

Waiting for it to be ported to Android. Lol but seriously, I've not played it. I don't understand why it's such a big hype. Will I get killed for typing that?

Played 1 hr.

Got tilted

Quit.

Once in awhile I will play a round. I usually end up around 30 last players, but I try not to engage in combat.

hahaha but engaging in combat is the most fun part. :hype:

Waiting for it to be ported to Android. Lol but seriously, I've not played it. I don't understand why it's such a big hype. Will I get killed for typing that?

lol, nah that's fine, yeah it's heaps different on IOS platform but I could still see it being enjoyable. How long till it gets ported to Andriod?

None. I've played it once and watched a few friends play it, I think it's full of cringy skiddos and I prefer to stay away from it.

I play it every other day or so but I would not consider myself an addict. It's fun to get a group of friends and go through a match or two, until it gets boring. I think for teens, it is definitely appealing but as you grow older, you lose interest in these types of video games. At least that's what happened to me personally.

I played it alot like 5hours/day under week and weekend the whole weekend, it was crazy but thats also because i dont play other games anymore all games i played went shit in my opinion so i only had fortnite and programming stuff. But due that long play i stopped it after that bought the "Save the world (vs. Zombies)" it was really nice for 2 weeks but then you realize that this mode hasnt really an sense its just a loop. Now since like 3 weeks i completely stop playing and cant really even watch videos on youtube. Im also asking how peoples rather like streamers who are living from it and playing 24/7 without loosing the fun. As example Ninja, he's very good BUT if your good all time its boring if you bad all time its boring so.. i cant understand how these peoples can play such a game where each game is the same for so long.

None. I've played it once and watched a few friends play it, I think it's full of cringy skiddos and I prefer to stay away from it.

:kek: hahahaha lul

I play it every other day or so but I would not consider myself an addict. It's fun to get a group of friends and go through a match or two, until it gets boring. I think for teens, it is definitely appealing but as you grow older, you lose interest in these types of video games. At least that's what happened to me personally.

Yeah same tbh, I've slowed down as to what I used to play. It's still fun but only for a few games here and there.

I played it alot like 5hours/day under week and weekend the whole weekend, it was crazy but thats also because i dont play other games anymore all games i played went shit in my opinion so i only had fortnite and programming stuff. But due that long play i stopped it after that bought the "Save the world (vs. Zombies)" it was really nice for 2 weeks but then you realize that this mode hasnt really an sense its just a loop. Now since like 3 weeks i completely stop playing and cant really even watch videos on youtube. Im also asking how peoples rather like streamers who are living from it and playing 24/7 without loosing the fun. As example Ninja, he's very good BUT if your good all time its boring if you bad all time its boring so.. i cant understand how these peoples can play such a game where each game is the same for so long.

Yeah that's fair, I see what you mean, I'm fairly bored of it myself tbh.

5 hours/day, I'm addicted to it.

hahaha, I don't play at all anymore  :ezy:

im so trash but i play for like 3 hrs a day

too much, really

I barely play it

Everyday all day!

but when i am on vacances no.. i am not that addicted but the game is addicted and i am not that pro only because my internet sucks with 100+ ping and i cant even play when i really want :P

I Play Fortnite about 6 Hours Per Day (12AM-6AM)

Have Spent About $80 Total on Various Things (Founders Pack, BattlePasses, Skins, Emotes, BackBling, Pickaxes, Ect.)

Wouldn't say I'm addicted (Will Still play GTAV From Time to Time) But yea I deff like the game alot.

Game is super fun. Spend prob 3+ hours a day on it. Wish I did have money to buy stuff though but I don't but I settle with what I can get. Thanks for asking

Used to play alot spent close to $500 but don't play much anymore

So are you addicted? How much money have you spent? How many hours have you played?

NO I earn money from it 100 maybe :D