Dog

Opinions on American gun control?

This is gonna cause some debate, but oh well.

A while ago I had to do an English speaking exam on a controversial topic, in which I chose American gun control. Personally, I think that firearm laws could be enforced, but since it's 2018 there could be a lot of issues with it. (e.g. black market sales, riots, civilians buying guns before the laws kick in) But hey, that's just my opinion.

What's your opinions on gun control?

Only reason why I'd emigrate to the USA is to own guns.

I think it's a shame that people abuse their privileges. In hindsight, I think it's great that we are fortunate enough to be able protect ourselves with guns. Do I think everyone should be allowed to run around with an AR-15? Fuck no. I'm pretty leftist too.

Don't curse me or anything, as you asked for an opinion, but why would normal people need AR-15s? Add to that the fact that some people own not one, but many! To do what with them? Now, I understand the point of owning a gun, especially since we are talking about protecting your life/property, but when almost anyone can go and buy automatics you're bound to run into a few nut cases here and there. Unfortunately there is no easy solution for this problem, as both sides have their own part of the truth.

I think at the end of the day people still should be able to get guns in America, not be taken away.

is not good. all are Cowboys. You Need a licens when you get it.

I believe that Americans that follow the all the laws regarding guns have a right to own a gun, A lot of people think there should be stricters laws to have gun have stricter background checks(history of mental illness, amount of guns purchased recently), which on paper seems to work, and I agree that perhaps if someone has been buying lots of guns in a short amount of time, it should raise some red flags, but in many shootings (including the las vegas shooting) the shooters had no history of mental illness, so the history of mental illness check really wouldn't help

Bad, gun control is kinda stupid, i mean yes, if there are robbers in ur house you needa get but, what if they have one? so then instead of guns you can do, you have a machete and the robber got an knife.

Easy dub :kek:

I believe guns should and must be banned in the USA, I see no reason as to why they are necessary?

theres already too much access to guns due to black markets, even gun stores in general etc

guns are scary but cool at the same time