Dog

How to SE Intel

Oyoyoy your boi Dog giving out methods once again

[hide]Unlike other methods, this requires boxing. However it's not too difficult. (Or at least it shouldn't be)

I highly recommend using a drop address for this.

1. Find the Intel CPU you want, with the S/N and the product code. eBay's always the answer to this.
  2. Create a live chat with Intel telling them why your CPU isn't working. (be creative, I'm not babysitting you fucks) Say that you took it to the place of purchase and that you got told to contact Intel for a replacement.
  3. They'll ask you for a phone number and a shipping address. Make sure your phone number is valid (I recommend TextMe) and your address should be a drop. After that, they should give you a return label.
  4. (only if you don't have a CPU-sized box) Tell them that your box was crushed (once again, be creative with how it happened, e.g you stepped on it by accident idk) and you can't send it back in the original packaging. They should say that bubble wrap is okay.
  5. After a few days, they should dispatch teh new CPU.

I can't confirm what can and can't be confirmed, but my CPU was easy to receive since I already have an i5-7600k.

Hope you all enjoy (:

Example email that they usually send:

262x300https://auschwitz.rocks/u/lT3hsh.png[/img]

[/hide]

Any leechers on this thread can get it up the bum. (for real though if you leech off any threads at all then fuck you, it genuinely pisses me off how people expect free shit and don't give back \: )

Looks a little bit incredible, let me see.

Any leechers on this thread can get it up the bum. (for real though if you leech off any threads at all then fuck you, it genuinely pisses me off how people expect free shit and don't give back \: )

Thank you!! gotta check this out

lemme try it man. thanks

I fucking love SE thank you  :pepe: :pepe: :pepe:

thanks for this man really cool!

thank you for share how to SE,!

How exactly pisses you off when your the one giving it for free by posting it on public?.

How do you want the people who saw your post, want to give you something that You did not even request what you want in returned.

When I look at the guide its pretty much the same as every other Scam Guide on ebay/Amazon. That why alot of people got banned on Amazon for doing this tricks. Mostly people go for GPU..

I also did this and It works But mine was different. I had old GPU 1070 that is not working anymore and Bought a new one *same manufacture+model*. Then I called Zotac (same brand as new one). I put the old GPU Inside the new one I just bought then ship it back. I got new one again. You must clean the Old gpu dust free + there is a warranty sticker. U switch the warranty sticker apart. (Safely remove them with heat gun).

How exactly pisses you off when your the one giving it for free by posting it on public?.

How do you want the people who saw your post, want to give you something that You did not even request what you want in returned.

When I look at the guide its pretty much the same as every other Scam Guide on ebay/Amazon. That why alot of people got banned on Amazon for doing this tricks. Mostly people go for GPU..

I also did this and It works But mine was different. I had old GPU 1070 that is not working anymore and Bought a new one *same manufacture+model*. Then I called Zotac (same brand as new one). I put the old GPU Inside the new one I just bought then ship it back. I got new one again. You must clean the Old gpu dust free + there is a warranty sticker. U switch the warranty sticker apart. (Safely remove them with heat gun).

You're missing the point mate, I'm saying there's people who get like 30 threads for free and don't give back to the forum at all.

This has nothing to do with eBay and Amazon, you clearly haven't read it.

Also, please don't practically give away my method with your reply. I'd take that last paragraph out.

Lemmme see, thanks tho.

Never SEd before too scared here we go

• Like 1

Some nice tips for the experienced at noobies.

Thanks my PC is ass

WOULD DEFINATELY NEED IT