Sign in to follow this  
ourworld

New To Cracked

Hey everyone!!

I am known as the Dark Angel!!! Not because I'm evil. It's because I help and watch then succeed. I am a washer by trade I have a lot of great methods with proof, I hate RIPPS, PEDOS and Further most RATS!!!! Picked up on Spamming, DOXXING , but still a noob in a lot of areas. I am here to help if you guys need anything!! Well Cracked Community looking forward to having a long relationship with you guys!!

DARK ANGEL

Sounds like your writing a letter to some skid to scare him. We are no skids. Welcome though.

Agree, with that introduction you could be even the most intelling person alive, still everyone would see you as a skid at the first glance.

Anyways, Welcome :)

CANHH YU HALP MI WITT MAI KWISTIAN MAINKWAFT SERVA?

Agree, with that introduction you could be even the most intelling person alive, still everyone would see you as a skid at the first glance.

Anyways, Welcome :)

Ya I can see everyone point!! Just keeping it real just want to be in a place where I can trust and partner up with people that like to work you know!! and hopefully when the ones that do come in here and try to leech on and just try to get our work or anything without respecting our DEN I think they should be dealt with you know1!!