Sign in to follow this  
concept

Sub-Companies or Separate Companies

I have asked myself this question a lot of times.

Is it better to create sub-companies under a "parent" company or separate businesses themselves?  :monkas:

Leave me some good advice please.

"Sub Companies" are usually franchises, easy example: McDonald's. Most restaurants you will see is owned by an individual who pays to use the McDonald's name, McDonald's gives in return: promotion, well known brand, (usually) equipment, sorts the deliveries and products etc.

If you choose to run your own company it's harder, because no name awareness, you got to get the equipment yourself, deliveries and so on. Much more responsibilities. Although franchises are more likely to succeed I personally wouldn't like to own a franchise.

It all depends on what niche too.

"Sub Companies" are usually franchises, easy example: McDonald's. Most restaurants you will see is owned by an individual who pays to use the McDonald's name, McDonald's gives in return: promotion, well known brand, (usually) equipment, sorts the deliveries and products etc.

If you choose to run your own company it's harder, because no name awareness, you got to get the equipment yourself, deliveries and so on. Much more responsibilities. Although franchises are more likely to succeed I personally wouldn't like to own a franchise.

Thanks! Well appreciated.

Thanks! Well appreciated.

"A franchise business is a business owned by an entrepreneur or an entrepreneurial group, offering a product or service labeled by a corporation that provides assistance in every aspect of the business, in return for a combination of a flat fee, plus fees based on profits or sales.30 jun. 2018"

From Google.

If you're truly interested in making cash, work and save. Either invest your cash or loan it out against compound interest.

F8iyqB7.png

You are very knowledgeable!

Is it better to create sub-companies under a "parent" company or separate businesses themselves?  :monkas:

Go away leecher.