Sign in to follow this  
CHAO

[23.99€] CHAO's CRACKING GUIDE - From 0 to PRIVATE TARGETED combos

USE 20OFF FOR 20% DISCOUNT !

ac6b03ebe2.gif

e43fbe4e55.png

CHAO reached out to me prior to selling and gave me the ebook and asked me to review it. All this is Unbiased and Honest Shit

[align=center]

The Ebook Itself[/align]

Its actually not a .pdf but a .docx Kappa and is 23 pages. 3 of those are just big pictures so around 20 pages of information.

The ebook is a pretty quick read that touches on everything that a cracking beginnger needs. It has a lot of chapters, and goes over from A - Z.

However, this means that it will not go in to detail as specified books. An example is a dorking book. The ebook will only go in to detail about dorks. This ebook goes over dorks, combos, checking, cracking, etc.

The layout is simple with 4 sections and neatly organized chapters. The ebook may seem dull but we are here to gain knowledge not some art show

The sections are simple and straight to the point. You learn about basic dorks, sqli, combos , tools , etc. Has everything that it should have.

In the end, he adds some short videos about certain topics such as tools, proxies etc as I found pretty useful for people who learn by watching.

This ebook is mostly public infos in one ebook with all his knowledge combined with dorks and such. Chao is known for his combos and he goes over them the most in this ebook.

Why You Should Buy This Ebook Over Others

The ebook compares to other ebooks pretty similarly but has its own strengths. The combo and dork portions are well organized and thought out I can tell. Being honest, most of the stuff is found on the internet and Nulled.

HOWEVER, he brings in a shit ton of his knowledge combined with methods, lines of information that is hard to find and a super cheap price. it is 10x better than MOST CRACKING GUIDES OUT THERE AND not something you would find leeching 50 posts.

I do have a little criticism up above but that doesn't shade even 5% of what the ebooks potential and learning gap is.

[align=center]

Results of 50 Basic Dorks[/align]

YYpiCeL.png

Again could be better but is pretty good and got some rows

1yyNBrI.png

[align=center]

Ebook is well written and is good for beginners. 8/10

vouch[/align]

--VOUCH COPY REVIEW--

I was asked to read through the e-book and leave my honest review, so here goes. 

First of all, @CHAO is very friendly from what I have gathered through our brief conversation so I'd have no reason to think that you'd have trouble obtaining support after buying this ebook if you chose to do so. 

I went into reading this thinking that I was going to learn something new, or at least find something interesting for me try and learn more about beyond what I already know about cracking in general. While there is plenty of information provided in the ebook, (23 pages on the copy I was sent) the information feels left short and I'm not confident that completely new crackers will get a real understanding behind why they are doing the steps laid out in this e-book. While there is a good amount of resources included in this guide, I don't believe they should be looked at as a main reason to buy this book. If you are completely brand new and you are interested in leaning just the basics, this guide should be a decent start for you. Otherwise, if you have a general understanding already and you are already aware of the entry level tools and fundamentals of cracking, this book might leave you feeling a bit empty. 

@CHAO did explain to me that he was going to be adding more to his e-book after I had finished reading it, so there is a possibility that there is something written now that I didn't get to see in the first version. 

I think the seller is a HQ member on Nulled, I just don't believe the e-book has enough information to be that helpful to most. 

TLDR Breakdown;  

Pros:

• 23 Pages, pretty decent length.

• Provides links to tools and beginner resources

• English is very easy to read and understand.

• Seller is very friendly. 

Cons:

• There are no 'private' steps or hints provided in this book.

• Only the basics of each step is explained but there is no details on how to become better at any of the steps.

• While to book seems longer, the information just feels to fall short. Steps seemed rushed and would leave me wondering how you'd get from point A to B in certain steps if I didn't already have an understanding about the tools being used.

Reserved for vouch.

I got a copy as a vouch to review this ebook, here it is:

I would call this ebook a guide. It literally teaches how to make dorks and how to end up with accounts in a very simple way.

I tried the methods myself and ended up with nice results.

As a start it teaches you how to make dorks using a tool (widely known tool explaining how it works as well). Tells you how to get the needed items for the tool and how to end up with good quality dorks.

Afterwards teaches you how to use the dorks and get databases from which you get combolists.

Then it continues to teach you how to dehash combolists using HashCat in a simple easy to understand way.

Then you get tips on which tools to use to check the combolists.

Now, do I recommend this ebook? - I myself sell an ebook on how to make dorks and get databases and in a way this puts me in a competition with @chao but still we got our differences and you have to choose which one you want to buy, also @chao teaches you how to use the combolists, so that gives him a point plus. So in a way if you need extra help after getting the combolist I DO recommend the ebook for that.

Now for the methods I saw in the ebook, I think the price is kind of high, but still it is his work and he has the right to choose.

What I don't like is that it only teaches you one way of making the dorks using a popular tool, which makes the method kind of public, but if you are a beginner you will need to learn, spend time, e.t.c. so why do that when for the price you get the full cracking guide and learn everything.

So, if you are a beginner looking to end up with accounts this guide is for you.

Here is a screenshot of the results I got using his dorks method, which is not bad when you get everything packed and ready to go:

zogpSp.png

I have bought it but it is too hard for me :/

I have bought it but it is too hard for me :/

Hello sir,

if you have bought the guide you have a Discord server included in for support.

Please follow steps and go into then I will be able to help.

I would buy it but I do not speak English I understand it and I read it but I do not speak it fluently

I would buy it but I do not speak English I understand it and I read it but I do not speak it fluently

Hello sir,

as told in the vouches, my english is really understandable so I think that it will be easy for you to understand it.

Also images and videos are included to help you.

If you have more problems you can message me.

So you chose who you gave vouch copies? Not how it works..

So you also failed to provide who were the people who you gave the vouch copies to? Also not how it works.

Pick it up.

So you chose who you gave vouch copies? Not how it works..

So you also failed to provide who were the people who you gave the vouch copies to? Also not how it works.

Pick it up.

Hello sir,

I gave vouch copies to people from another forum but they are here too. @kostrikov is one of them.

I would call this ebook a guide. It literally teaches how to make dorks and how to end up with accounts in a very simple way.

As a start it teaches you how to make dorks using a tool (widely known tool explaining how it works as well). Tells you how to get the needed items for the tool and how to end up with good quality dorks.

Afterwards teaches you how to use the dorks and get databases from which you get combolists.

Then it continues to teach you how to dehash combolists using HashCat in a simple easy to understand way.

zogpSp.png

Now, do I recommend this ebook? - I myself sell an ebook on how to make dorks and get databases and in a way this puts me in a competition with @chao but still we got our differences and you have to choose which one you want to buy, also @chao teaches you how to use the combolists, so that gives him a point plus. So in a way if you need extra help after getting the combolist I DO recommend the ebook for that.

Now for the methods I saw in the ebook, I think the price is kind of high, but still it is his work and he has the right to choose.

What I don't like is that it only teaches you one way of making the dorks using a popular tool, which makes the method kind of public, but if you are a beginner you will need to learn, spend time, e.t.c. so why do that when for the price you get the full cracking guide and learn everything.

So, if you are a beginner looking to end up with accounts this guide is for you.

• Like 1

thanks my freind

zogpSp.png

Thanks again my friend.

This is a bump

This is a bump

Push back on sales.

This is a bump

This is a bump

I remember buying this a while back and the user just said he would give refund but never refunded me lol. bought this off nulled.