Sign in to follow this  
Paparas

Favorite Cod Game

So what's your favorite COD game ? Mine is black ops 2. IMO it is the most well-designed COD game in the series , since it has got no inhuman powers like flying or any weird features that ruin it's gamestyle .

i liked mw2 and mw3 didnt played BO alot... the graphic is messy

So what's your favorite COD game ? Mine is black ops 2. IMO it is the most well-designed COD game in the series , since it has got no inhuman powers like flying or any weird features that ruin it's gamestyle .

Black ops 2 it's the best

solo or multi ? mw2 mw3 and ghost are so good to play solo and online mw2 & Black ops 2, now i like bo4 but i guess we have to wait till they drop more patches and content into the game to really judge

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was my favorite! the first one was dope also! I hope they can make one that surpasses the first 2 in terms of quality and value

Mw3 . Im looking forward to the newest addition they are working on now .

I like mw3 but my favourite cod it's cod black ops 2 dude the best cod ever  :ezy: :pogchamp: :fiesta:

For me it's Black Ops 2. That game was amazing

Nothing beats World at War, but MW2 is really close as well.

I struggle to rank them, i have to put them into sub categories, the one i enjoyed the most was Call of Duty 4 but thats probably because i played that one on PC, nowdays i play console. The funnest has to be Modern Warfare 2 by far, guns, scorstreaks and perks all overpowered plus the first time a nuke was introduced. Gameplay wise though i feel Black Ops 2 was perfect in every single way, and was probably the first and only cod ever too have a perfect game for both the regular gamer and the pros.