Sign in to follow this  
SSJ

How To Crack Spotify Accounts

[align=center]Please leave a like and reply for the following information

Slayer Leecher (For this tutorial we will be using slayer leecher as it is quicker, however you can use SQLI dumper if you please)

Proxies (I will not provide them however you can get them at socks24.org or gatherproxy. I prefer to use socks24.org

The websites for the following are

[hide]https://mega.nz/#!wCYFxApC!E8CCVYX5gLdeBmROhkpEq6qA3seFVhm_KRVcN9GcfaA (Dork Generator)[/hide]

[hide]https://mega.nz/#!BGQDjAwZ!S4M1pg5cbr84Lgpw9uh_Edmmm6MDjJCmexflf4S4JvY (Slayer Leecher)[/hide]

[hide]http://socks24.org or http://www.gatherproxy.com/ [/hide] 

[hide]To begin open dork generator and put the keywords in page names, to get keywords put a word that has to do with the thing you'd like to crack and put grab, then. Afterwards you click generate dorks and then copy and paste them. Open slayer leecher then put the dorks in the "keywords" area then click the settings sign and uncheck everything besides pastebin. Put the time to 24 hour and click start. Wait a little and when you think you have a good amount click stop, filter, and then grab. Press pass to leecher and then click start, I wouldn't recommend putting the threads above 50 especially if you have lots of links. Once the leecher is done save the combos and then open up Spotify Checker. Click base and load the combos, and click proxies and load the proxies, put the proxies to socks5 and put threads to 100 - 200. Click start and then let the checker do its job! Thats about all you've got to do, Id really appreciate if you took the time to leave a like as this took me a long time.[/hide]

[/align]

Thx For This

merci super

Thanks a lot for this tutorial.

Slayer Leecher (For this tutorial we will be using slayer leecher as it is quicker, however you can use SQLI dumper if you please)

Proxies (I will not provide them however you can get them at socks24.org or gatherproxy. I prefer to use socks24.org

[/align]

thanks brother i love it

[/align]

[align=center]wow nice tutorial

Please leave a like and reply for the following information

[/align]

[/align]

oyyoyoyoyoyo

[align=center]Please leave a like and reply for the following informationf

[/align]

[/align]

Thanks so much

Thanks brother  :fiesta:

ill check this out, will like if this works

[/align]

thanks for this

tysnmn​​​​​​​tysnmn​​​​​​​tysnmn​​​​​​​tysnmn​​​​​​​tysnmn​​​​​​​tysnmn​​​​​​​tysnmn​​​​​​​tysnmn

Wait whaaat!! is it for r4al??

[/align]

Thank you signor