Sign in to follow this  
IknowHowToCrack

IP Grabber Program [SRC] (VB.NET)

gonna decompile and read the code, will edit if safe :)

why does it download a string of a grabify link? that link is a logger.

dont trust this program as it logs your ip lmao

yup i checked, don't download guys!

Well, it uses Grabify to actually grab the IP  :fuck: It's literally called an "IP Grabber" Wow you're dumb...

it's an "IP Grabber/Logger". It's literally in the title of this thread, Jesus Christ how dumb can you be... You can literally just change the link in the src code to your own. Also there is no reason in decompiling the program as I gave the source code, you're just trying to sound smart by saying "Lemme just decompile this and check the code when I literally gave out the Source Code.

Dude you cant just steal peoples IP like that wtf man i just opened it and it stole my IP delete them NOT or you are getting reported

***ALL POP-UPS ON THIS PROGRAM ARE COMPLETELY FAKE SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE POP-UPS IT WAS JUST AS DEMONSTRATION (YOU CAN EDIT IT)***

Hello, My friend coded this program and also gave me the src code so I wanted to release it (With his consent).

This basically uses Grabify and downloads a string which is the grabify link that you can make and basically grabs the IP and therefor you can see it in the grabify logger.

The virus detections are false-positives as the code basically downloads the grabify then therefor it can think it's a virus but it's not, check the codes.

VT: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/f5682ddb8b6ea4a10bcb778ea24e77da3346e67f389392c2724e701efb7a5a78/detection

Download SRC: 

Thaaaanks! :DD

asddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

***ALL POP-UPS ON THIS PROGRAM ARE COMPLETELY FAKE SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE POP-UPS IT WAS JUST AS DEMONSTRATION (YOU CAN EDIT IT)***

Hello, My friend coded this program and also gave me the src code so I wanted to release it (With his consent).

This basically uses Grabify and downloads a string which is the grabify link that you can make and basically grabs the IP and therefor you can see it in the grabify logger.

The virus detections are false-positives as the code basically downloads the grabify then therefor it can think it's a virus but it's not, check the codes.

VT: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/f5682ddb8b6ea4a10bcb778ea24e77da3346e67f389392c2724e701efb7a5a78/detection

Download SRC: 

looks good but u must know .net

Download SRC: 

dope as shit

search this source, thx for sharing

Download SRC: 

I will give it a try. BTW it's not a big deal if ur that scared use a vpn everytime u go on the app, lyk u can't change ur ip if it's logged

shit.

It grabs ips guys.

when u open the app it says ur ip has ben phised, donate $100 using PayPal.

Download SRC: 

tq bro l hope its work man

ngasdadsgdsagdsagasdgdsagasd

nice program.. gonna try to decompile too

hmmm yummy :)

It's an ip logger -_-

If you're looking for something like this that actually works, I've made one lol