Sign in to follow this  
SecantX

KALI LINUX VPS AND HACKING

Got a simple question really, I've got a 1 core proc. & 1gb ram vps running windows for cracking. And I'm planning to go deeper, I've seen that kali linux is the way to go for such things but I won't use a vm on my home pc with kali to do it, I'm planning to use a vps which has kali linux but I got 2 questions at this part.

1) Which of those providers won't care about what you do inside and won't leak your ip to anyone who knocks their door and provides kali linux dist?

2) Is it again safe to login to that vps with your own machine and ip even if you trust the company? If not, would using a VPN (torguard or HMA) and connecting afterwards be safe enough? Or do I need to be overcautious and do vpn + windows vps + kali linux vps?

What I'm gonna do is pretty obvious I think, since barely anyone would rent a kali linux vps to pen test their own environments, but still, I like to stay this way, so any recommendations are highly appreciated. 

Also, I'm a good learner when it comes to someone teaching me stuff directly. Which I'd highly appreciate and will be willing to share my income with my teacher. I'm not willing to become a skid and just follow basic tutorial steps of sqlmap which requires 60+ IQ. Since I know output will be low quality and would be a time waste. I got the time, I got the will, I just need a good teacher who see this as a charity or investment. Thanks in advance.

[EDIT] = Currently started a free course, looks promising. I'll share my experience with the forum when I'm done.

I call kali linux.

:??:  What do you mean?

Post them for sure

drink bleach

You're welcome  :pepi:

You're welcome  :pepi:

lol

Got a simple question really, I've got a 1 core proc. & 1gb ram vps running windows for cracking. And I'm planning to go deeper, I've seen that kali linux is the way to go for such things but I won't use a vm on my home pc with kali to do it, I'm planning to use a vps which has kali linux but I got 2 questions at this part.

1) Which of those providers won't care about what you do inside and won't leak your ip to anyone who knocks their door and provides kali linux dist?

2) Is it again safe to login to that vps with your own machine and ip even if you trust the company? If not, would using a VPN (torguard or HMA) and connecting afterwards be safe enough? Or do I need to be overcautious and do vpn + windows vps + kali linux vps?

What I'm gonna do is pretty obvious I think, since barely anyone would rent a kali linux vps to pen test their own environments, but still, I like to stay this way, so any recommendations are highly appreciated. 

Also, I'm a good learner when it comes to someone teaching me stuff directly. Which I'd highly appreciate and will be willing to share my income with my teacher. I'm not willing to become a skid and just follow basic tutorial steps of sqlmap which requires 60+ IQ. Since I know output will be low quality and would be a time waste. I got the time, I got the will, I just need a good teacher who see this as a charity or investment. Thanks in advance.

[EDIT] = Currently started a free course, looks promising. I'll share my experience with the forum when I'm done.

Kali is Not That Very Good You should try ParrotOS Its Better And Has More Tools Than kali I use It personally For Pentesting.

Kali is Not That Very Good You should try ParrotOS Its Better And Has More Tools Than kali I use It personally For Pentesting.

I've just looked it up, they also say it's even faster. But as a beginner, I think I should stick to kali until I feel comfortable enough to move since I'll find more tutorials and support there. But thanks for the information, once I get the grip of it, I'll give it a shot!

you should not be worrying about getting caught for cracking LOL, also i suggest upgrading your RDP since AWS is shit (If thats what your using)

you should not be worrying about getting caught for cracking LOL, also i suggest upgrading your RDP since AWS is shit (If thats what your using)

I'm not too worried about getting caught for cracking, I am worried about the things I'll do after I educate myself enough in pentesting  :ezy: Also yeah, I've upgraded it but it wasn't AWS, got a 3 core 6gb ram one now, feels much better.

I Think so