Sign in to follow this  
Zoom

Logitech SE Tutorial - Step by step guide

[hide]

Hello fellow members of Cracked. I'm making this tutorial for Logitech products from my perspective and experience with them because I've seen a lot of threads in Help and Discussion regarding Logitech. I've done 10+ products from Logitech in the last 2 months for myself and my friends and some of them were tough to handle, and some of them were easier. In my case it all depended on the ref I got. So let's get started with the tutorial.

First thing you will need is to think what communication channel you want to use before SEing Logitech. You can either use phone or email. If you feel uncomfortable calling them and think that you can slip up, don't do it. Your option in this case would be mailing them. Notice that when you mail them, it will take a while from them to reply to your mail because it's Logitech.

In case you call them, prepare yourself with a couple of things; Serial Number (S/N), Full name (you don't have to tell your real name and surname, just fake it), email (TIP: Don't use fake mail or temp mail because they have a system that recognizes fake mail and most of the time the scenario won't be going well. Just use Outlook, Gmail as your best bet). Depending on the rep, they might ask you for phone number from which you are calling, just tell them that you're calling from your country that you're living in and you'll be okay.

I will now divide this into 2 sections; first one will be SEing through mail and the second will be through calling.

1. SEing through email 

- Get a fresh email address (preferably Gmail, Outlook). When you type Logitech in Google search and tap on their webpage, if it does not show you in URL your country, it means that your country doesn't have webpage for Logitech (this happens in my case). For example, if you are from USA, you will see in URL that it will say „en-us“, for Canada it will say „en-ca“, and so on.

- When you land on the webpage of your country for Logitech, head over to the Support. In there you should create account with the fresh mail that you've already made. After that, go to the „Register a product“ inside Support section. In this case, it will ask you to provide Serial Number as an input to recognize the product on the image to the right (TIP: Either find a serial number on ebay, craigslist or buy from Nulled trusted members for a fraction of a price (prices are 0.3-2$ per Serial Number) if you don't have time to search for S/N.

- Now enter the S/N in the textbox and press Confirm button. It will show you the image of the product on the right and check if it's the right one that you want to SE.

- After this, create a case regarding your registered product. It will ask you to select an issue type and explanation of what's wrong with the product. My best advice in this case is that you don't go too deep into the problem because it will make it harder to SE later. Just keep it simple, like connectivity issue or that the product doesn't power on. The more simple problem you write in a couple of sentences, the easier will be while SEing it.

- After this it will show you some troubleshooting steps that you can make, but just scroll down to the bottom and tap on the button „I still need help“. In this case, it will will ask you for a couple of more informations. Best bet for information like Operating System is to put Windows 10, because it has a lot of bugs in itself regarding connections and stuff related to it. Also, it will ask you to provide picture of receipt, just don't put any picture because they might and might not ask you for it in the mail, so it's best not to put anything because if you are lucky, you can SE it without receipt. After you've entered all other informations, just press confirm and it will open a case in their databse and in this case, you will wait for their reply for a couple of days (Note that they do not reply on weekends, only business days)

- When they reply, it will be in a form of just reviewing information that you've provided in the case and ask you to do more troubleshooting steps. You can be creative here and tell them that you've tried those steps, but it didn't work out for you (DON'T REPLY IN A MATTER OF SECONDS WHEN YOU GET THEIR REPLY!)

- Their next emails will be just confirming your informations again and asking you for shipping information and stuff related to it. After that, they will either ask you to keep the old device for a possible return and wait for their investigation team to confirm replacement, or they will just tell you that they have told their investigation team to check on the case and you will get reply within 5-7 business days.

- Next mail will either be success or fail. Successful mail will say that your replacement has been approved and that you will get another mail with tracking number in it so you can see where your package is and estimated time of it's coming to your address. Failed mail will be in a form of them asking you to provide a return address so they can pickup your defective device for more investigation. In this case, don't reply to them because they will be consistent with it and it will be just a waste of time.

2. SEing through calling

- In this case, call the support number of your country and choose numbers on your mobile phone's numberpad to get the right customer agent. After that, he/she will ask you to tell them your problem with your product. Again, keep it simple here and don't overdo the problem. Agent will then ask you for your full name and email address. Ask them if you can spell it out because they can sometimes mistype the mail or full name, and you want to be sure that they got it correct.

- After that, agent will ask you to do some troubleshooting steps. Tell them that you will try it and mute your microphone and unmute it 5 minutes later, so it looks like you were trying to do the steps. After that, just tell them nothing worked and they will then be in the process of opening a warranty case for you with case reference number and ask you for your shipping address. In 99% of the cases, it will mean that they sent the ticket to their investigation team and you get the reply from them in 24 to 48 hours. Also, in most cases it means that your SE has been successful because that reply is actually an automated message saying that your replacement has been approved.

- After that, just check the tracking number of the product for when will it come to your address and estimate time of coming.

Hope that this guide will help you because it's kind of spoonfed and you can't go wrong if you follow it to the word.

Cheers and have a nice day fellow members.

:]  :fuck:

[/hide]

also, nice... thanks

:thinking:

Nice! Keep up the great work!

Appreciate your hard work.

hope it wokrs could do with some free shit

Your last fitbit tutorial was amazing, I already know how to se logitech but I hope this teaches me more to increase my succes rate

easiest shit probs

thanks, man for your great work!

Thanks brother. I appreciate your work and left a like!

need this thanxn

im tryna get a mouse from logitech

nice thanks fo this nice share ill see if this works and edit if i get my product

Thanks dude