Samy Sam

[SOURCE] Discord Generator Template | PYTHON BOT | + Tutorial

Hello, everyone!

Today you can buy the source of Royal Gen generator

++Easy to use++

Features of the Discord account generator template

•       Each section of the source is labeled
  •       Secured, reliable & fast!
  •       Included ban/kick/mute etc.. commands.
  •       Manage your generator from your admin panel. 
  •       Manage your Accounts via Database
  •       Credit System
  •       Admin Panel
  •       Manage each plan, how much accounts it can generate per day, price & expiring.
  •       Execute command, get account via private chat
  •       A lot more+

Requirements:

•     Python only
  •     Linux Server
  •     Python 3.5.2 installed on your Server

Instructions:

1.     Download & unpack the folder
  2.     Read the text file
  3.     Follow step by step
  4.     Read carefully!!

Tips:

•     Give yourself an admin permissons its in the template the rank "1"
  •     If you dont want get banned by Discord create a second account give him administrator
  •     to configure the Server after that join with your main discord account and give him the rank "1"
  •     Nobody is able to claim your bot from your linux without pasting his Server ID in the Database

Compatibilities:

•     Windows, Mac, Linux (maybe more)

Will my business be profitable with this bot?

- Yes, you will make lots of money. Sadly I cant continue my account generator because of private reasons but have made a good living off it.

[align=center]Source is going to be sold for 20€ BTC

The first 5 buyers will get 50% sale

code "nulled50"

!All other vouches under the post office do not apply to this post!

[/align]

Click me to buy

I highly recommend service provided by Samy Sam - actually guy is solid to make some fair deals, and I admire whole idea around this generator even as someone who would never find an use of accounts still whole thing is created smart and effective way for customers.

Huge vouch for his service and discord. I talked to him regarding his discord service and I'm also a member of it. Definitely worth checking it out!

Can vouch for this service :)

I highly recommend this guest. All accounts work and are fresh. A lot of people trusted him.

Very BIG vouch for this man :pogchamp:

I like the way how the thing is got gold and can get alot of fresh and good accounts

Check them out

This server's pretty neat - I got multiple accounts by now, most of the time they work, if not, you can generate more of them. They also get resupplied and post random giveaways. Would recommend.

Im a peasant.The mc accounts work perfectly fine. Highly recommended

I bought Diamond rank on the server and I think that it is worth getting it since it is so easy to get accounts.

Look through the server, you won't regret.

I recommend Royal Gen as a great Account Generator Service! Im currently at Bronze rank and accounts available for this rank are like spotify, uplay and more! Buying ranks on this server is worth the money because all the accounts you get are in great quality adn are 100% working! They also have a great community with a lot of great people and staff members that are really active and helpful when you want to know more about the Gen! :D

Definite vouch, I’m personally a member of the discord and the amount of accs I’ve gotten already, are just wow. Samy Sam’s trustworthy, too. Recommend this.

Royal Gen?

What is Royal Gen exactly?

• It all depends on a bot that triggers a command like !spotify and sends you a private message with the account
  • We offer the best Discord Based Account Generator on the market currently with 80+ modules (account types)
  • We test our accounts weekly to offer you the best service possible
  • Quality is a big topic on Royal Gen, you get what you deserve for your money

Prices 20%

• Diamond 40€ Paypal, Amazon, Paysafecard
  • Gold 20€ Paypal, Amazon, Paysafecard
  • Silver 13€ Paypal, Amazon, Paysafecard
  • Bronze 6€ Paypal, Amazon, Paysafecard

ROYALNULLED 20%

Join our Discord server and enjoy the free commands - click on button.

0jrQ7.png   

All customers stay through our homepage 

No Refunds, no Chargebacks

The offer is valid until Monday 0 o'clock

recommended, hq and fresh daily accounts, i have the diamond role and id highly recommend to purchase it.

I was on his discord server for a long time now, none of the accounts I used were broken PLUS gaming accounts have really great loots so I would definitely vouch for this guy

I bought the Gold rank just a couple of hours ago, I am extremely pleased with their fast service and I would recommend you going through the discord checking all ranks and their commands!

I would say this is the best generator I have bought and will continue using it for a long time.

Vouch!

[align=center]I highly recommend this service, i purchased the gold rank for 17 euro and it was the best thing ive purchased so far! :feelsgood:

vouch [/align]

It is really good I recommend it. il give 1000 out of 10. Im Bronze right now and I'm loving it.They give a lot of premium accounts it is worth my while.Just to let you know that Im listening spotify from the account Royal Gen gave me

Vouch! This is the best server for generating free account. I generated some and all of my generated accounts worked! Thank you very much Samy Sam for creating such a good tool for getting accounts. Also I have a rank peasant but that doesnt matter because I still can get all accounts that you need in daily basis. I think everyone should use it and be happy with all those accounts ?.

This server is great it works good and does giveaways +100000000 rep  :fiesta:

one of the best gens/discord gens i ever bought big vouch

Huge vouch for his service and discord. I talked to him regarding his discord service and how much I liked it. The invite program is great if you dont want to pay but still enjoy great stuff I highly recommend it remember to tell yo kids tell yo wife cause this service is great

I highly reccomend this service, free premium accounts.

Such as:

•Spotify

•Minecraft

•Brilliant

All of these apply to me. Vouch