Sign in to follow this  
zach69

How To Get Unlimited Spotify Premium Membership & Make Profit

Ok First This method works on Android Phones 100% or a PC use emulator (bluestack, etc). I don't know if it does on iPhone because you need apk files. And Read All the Steps First to fully understand.

[hide]

1- You go to www.spotify.com and create an account it will be easy for you if you sign up with a verified email... And if you already got an account and your membership is over just follow the steps you will get a new membership free on the same spotify account that you have

2- After you create a spotify account you go to this website : https://apkreal.com/spotify-premium/ and click on download then you will find 2 apk files to download the first APK is your normal premium mod, the second APK is to download songs offline, even if it says buy premium, it’s premium activated

3- After you download your apk file you go to this website to download the USA VPN : https://m.apkhere.com/app/com.unitedstatesvpn.usa_vpn

4- And Then after you download the VPN you open it and click on Optimal Location and choose United State Or France

5- After you do that and be Connected to US or FR go to your spotify app that you download it and log in with your account And if you can't create an account on the first step you can sign up in this app using the vpn.

6- So after you do all these steps your account will be ready and after you sign in in spotify you can desactivate the vpn if you want but when you want to change your account and sign in you need to use the vpn 

This methode can give you unlimited membership until there is a new update in spotify BUT DON'T WORRY when there is a new spotify update they will sign you off but you can fix it and go again to https://apkreal.com/spotify-premium/ and you will find the new version Premium.

Sometimes it may take a while so they can upload the new version. and then Delete the old version of spotify and download the new one and follow the steps from STEP 4 and sign in with the same account that you made no need to create a new one.

[/hide]

Like it & don't be a leecher!!

To make profit, just sell your created premium sotify account on ebay or other market place.

lemme check this out mate. Keep sharing.

Ok First This method works on Android Phones 100% or a PC use emulator (bluestack, etc). I don't know if it does on iPhone because you need apk files. And Read All the Steps First to fully understand.

To make profit, just sell your created premium sotify account on ebay or other market place.

love this method and its very useful should do this in my free time thanks

lemme check this out mate. Keep sharing.

Thank let me me check ut

I think I know what this is, let's check

It will be good if its working, Thanks a lot

nice one

going to need this as i am following some tutorials on here and wanna test what i see

i have been waiting for this

thanks needed that

thanks bro ill check this out

lemme see that thing pls :D thanks

[EBOOK] HOW TO GET GIFTCARD CODES | RESELL FOR INSTANT PROFIT | LEAKED

This will in fact NOT work on Iphone as Apple is a bitch and won't let you tamper with downloadable files