Sign in to follow this  
purplewhale

Purple's Morrisons (UK) BUY 4 U / Vouchers | 50% Off your Weekly Shop

SXgJv4S.jpg

Purple's Morrisons (UK) BUY 4 U / Vouchers | 50% Off your Weekly Shop

Why hesitate? Save money today.

Print the vouchers instantly at your local morrisons today at the self-service till!

Simply use the vouchers at checkout when you're paying for your shop.

Not trying to piss on your fire but please be clear to your customers when you say that these vouchers are "legal and safe". They are stolen from cracked accounts, accounts which have real owners, who will at some point realize their vouchers have been stolen / spent and report such things.

Furthermore, from tests we have ran with the vouchers we have concluded that if they are being redeemed online then they have to do so through the account they belong too, therefore imposing risk on your customers delivery addresses as they will have to be added to the cracked account in order for their grocery shopping to be put through.

Not trying to piss on your fire but please be clear to your customers when you say that these vouchers are "legal and safe". They are stolen from cracked accounts, accounts which have real owners, who will at some point realize their vouchers have been stolen / spent and report such things.

Furthermore, from tests we have ran with the vouchers we have concluded that if they are being redeemed online then they have to do so through the account they belong too, therefore imposing risk on your customers delivery addresses as they will have to be added to the cracked account in order for their grocery shopping to be put through.

Ran tests? I've been running tests for years without any issues from Morrisons.

Next time make an informed argument before making up bs.

Thanks.

So let the informed argument begin? Theoretically you are saying that if vouchers are being spent online they can be redeemed with any account? That's a lie (Not BS as you stated above). So whatever tests you've been "running for years" are garbage and can be disregarded.

And don't be ignorant to the fact that you aren't correctly informing your customers on the potential dangers of using these vouchers, perhaps consider others safety if messing with fraud related products instead of concentrating on lining your own pockets.

Your Studio ordering service ironically also fails to mention that orders are being placed from cracked / hacked accounts and therefore putting your customers drops at risk. Not correctly informing users of the potential dangers of using your products / services is BS in itself.

So don't try talking shit to the next person who points out the obvious. Your supreme status has gone to your head clearly, but you keep offering these services on the clearnet and sooner or later reality will catch up with you.

Happy shopping dickhead!

Point proven  :fyou:

news flash: everything on cracked.to is fraud, be it cracking or SEing or refunding.

No carding or fraud involved, these vouchers are completely legal and safe.

You're not "supreme", you're a scumbag liar who needs to learn how to correctly market a product / service.

Lesson 1: Don't mislead your customers you fucking cretin!

You're not "supreme", you're a scumbag liar who needs to learn how to correctly market a product / service.

I guess you're just saying this as u sell nectar accs:

https://cracked.to/Thread-AUTOBUY-Nectar-UK-Accounts-Balance

I understand...

Oh, you also sell morrisons more accounts too...

So you just came here to shit on my thread because ur also selling this?

https://selly.gg/@CTeam

Ran tests? I've been running tests for years without any issues from Morrisons.

Next time make an informed argument before making up bs.

Thanks.

You run tests for years? you have had this method for a few months....

No, I don't sell Nectar or Morrisons. As mentioned in the topic post it was POSTED FOR A FRIEND. But someone of your childlike common sense I wouldn't put it past you to not notice such detail lol.

And for the last time, I didn't come here to shit on your thread. I came here to tell you to stop being a lying scumbag in misleading your customers into believing that they are purchasing legitimate material when they are in fact cracked and hold an acute risk to using them. But instead of honestly warning them, you preach utter bullshit in order to profit for your own personal gain. That is a fuckboy move, get over it. You fucked up and got exposed lol..

Big vouch. Very Fast support. Bought 2 as a test and got a bonus extra :hype: will buy again

p7ZUBYG.jpg

Big vouch. Very Fast support. Bought 2 as a test and got a bonus extra :hype: will buy again

p7ZUBYG.jpg

I already saw the cry for help from the OP on Discord for buyers to come here to vouch etc. Poor attempt to escape the obvious truth that the seller is a lying piece of shit.  :pepo:

p7ZUBYG.jpg

I already saw the cry for help from the OP on Discord for buyers to come here to vouch etc. Poor attempt to escape the obvious truth that the seller is a lying piece of shit.  :pepo:

He never asked for me to vouch but okay retard  :??:

p7ZUBYG.jpg

so if the vouchers are soooo bad why are you selling/promoting them then?

:fuck:

• Like 1

I genuinely ate popcorn whilst reading the replies to this