Sign in to follow this  
Robloxian

Questions about making combolists

Okay so I've been trying to make a combolists for a few days, but it isn't going to well.

The programs I am using is TSP dork generator, SQLi Dumper v8.3. and I am using a 332 keyword list (to generate the dorks) related to roblox (I used some site that gave a list of related searched terms)

So I've been generating with tsp dork generator with different dork types  and domain extensions. During these days I generated about 7k trashed urls, 19 non-injectables, and 5 injectables

Am I doing something massively wrong? is the SQLi dumper im using outdated, is my dorks complete trash?? (I've tried to run 11k-60k dorks on certain scans)

Can anyone give me tips of making a good combolist? I've tried to follow some tutorials, and I followed them completely but I think its mainly the dorks which is leading to most of the issues.

Anyways thank you for reading this if you did.

Robloxian

Obviously you won't get the best results from generated dorks, you need to hand-write them to get most hq injectables. There are some tutorials for free and ebooks to buy, gl.

Obviously you won't get the best results from generated dorks, you need to hand-write them to get most hq injectables. There are some tutorials for free and ebooks to buy, gl.

TBH, generated dorks can have the exact same quality as handwritten ones nowadays, due to the variety of dorking tools available to us. I'd personally recommend the generator known as "Dorky Dorker" ($25) to the OP, since you can get private keywords and upload your own dork formats to it, giving the dorks it generates a "handwritten" feel.

Again, this is entirely the OP's choice, but with the tool, all the dorks I generate (with some private methods of course) have gotten me over 100k urls per 10k dorks generated (using v3n0m scanner to scan) and over 80 injectables each time.

TBH, generated dorks can have the exact same quality as handwritten ones nowadays, due to the variety of dorking tools available to us. I'd personally recommend the generator known as "Dorky Dorker" ($25) to the OP, since you can get private keywords and upload your own dork formats to it, giving the dorks it generates a "handwritten" feel.

Again, this is entirely the OP's choice, but with the tool, all the dorks I generate (with some private methods of course) have gotten me over 100k urls per 10k dorks generated (using v3n0m scanner to scan) and over 80 injectables each time.

Meh 10k dorks and only 100k urls? i get 150k+ url per 1k dorks

Meh 10k dorks and only 100k urls? i get 150k+ url per 1k dorks

Well, obviously I can make untargeted dorks like inurl:index.php? +".De" and get hundreds and thousands of urls (including a hell ton of injectables), but the reason I get less urls is because my dorks are usually specifically targeted toward, for example, minecraft and overwatch, which have less results to begin with.