Sign in to follow this  
ChandlerMurielBing

[Epic Guide] - How to make $10/h starting today [No investment]

Hey kids, I'm here again to bring you another HQ (no, really) guide. I realise some of you will have read my guides before, and you'll be thankful this will be a little shorter than the others (he lies).

[hide]

READ THIS SHIT TOP TO BOTTOM, it's important.

[align=center]So as I said in another guide, you're probably never gonna make decent money online. I was wrong (sort of). You CAN make decent money online, but I didn't want to leak the method because I figured it would get saturated, and it takes a fuck ton of effort. Oh well, here we go. I'm hungry for that rep.

This guide involves only legal legitimate business ventures, and does not involve sketchy shit, like clicking ref links over and over, or running some bullshit on your computer.

There are a few things this guide WILL NOT NEED. (Please read the needs and dont needs)

1. An age. You can do this at any age.

2. Super powers or luck

3. Special computer hardware[/align]

[align=center]This guide will require a few things.

1. Free time, the more the better. I'd suggest at least 5 hours a week when you KNOW that you will be free to work. You will need to be free and available these times, this is genuine employment.

2. Good grasp of the English language. Both spelling (spellcheck ftw) and grammar.

3. You will need to be able to type quickly, touch typing recommended but not required. If you can get 50+WPM on this test you will be ok, if not, continue reading and I'll tell you how to improve. http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?lang=en[/align]

Here's my score on my laptop keyboard, at a casual pace: https://puu.sh/lhhb0/fc4b1fb14f.png

4. A comfortable place to sit for hours on end. I'm sure most of you have this but it's actually important. I dont want you getting RSI or something because you're not sitting correctly.

[align=center]That's about it, and now onto the guide.

I'll include a part about what if you cant touch type 50+WPM at the bottom of the guide.

If you haven't guessed by now, this guide will involve any or all of the following, its your choice.  Transcription, stenography, and subtitling. I personally stick to transcription because its the most flexible (I'm a uni student so flexible is good). http://www.transcriptionoutsourcing.net/blog/typist-transcriptionist-stenographer-whats-the-difference/[/align]

[align=center]Now, here's a little backstory. I got into transcription because I worked for about 3 months in a lawyer's office as a stenographer. I decided to quit because it was taking up too much of my time, the pay wasn't good enough (it was about $25/h, seems high, but it was a lot of hard work and I'd come home every night after 3-4 hours of solid typing, my fingers would be killing me, and I'd have to start writing a 10000 word essay for uni. Not fun.) After that I thought I'd look online for a similar job locally that offered better hours and pay. What I found was just what I was looking for, a couple of sites that I could use to work as a transcriptionist from home. 10/10 would type again.

So.

My personal favourite site for this is http://www.rev.com because it was the first one I worked for. There are many other alternatives, which can be found via google. Simply search "transcriptionist job online". Seems simple, it is. Now here's the interesting part that varies from a real world transcription/stenography job. The application process.

Because you will be working from home they do not know you, and they cannot get an idea of what you're like. You will usually have to answer a few obligatory questions, such as name, address, you know the drill. After this there will be some further "character analysis". At rev.com they ask you to write a ~400 word passage about a topic. I had to write about my home town, it may be different for you. I then had to do a sample job. This involved listening to an audio sample and using the build in software to write what they were saying, just as I'd have to in the real job. The software at rev.com is fairly straightforward and easy to use. If you have a problem using it maybe rev isn't for you, but most sites offer a similar experience. Once you've completed the application that's you, you've applied. Like any job, sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't. If you dont, just try somewhere else. I don't recommend applying to more than one site.

Once you're in its fairly straight forward, there was a little tutorial telling me what to do, and their support is good too. Sites may differ, but its pretty much the same through out.

With transcription they pay you per audio minute. That means if you get a 30 minute audio file you might get paid $15 for it. If it takes you 1 hour great, that means $15/hour. If it takes you longer, then thats your own fault isn't it. Get better josucry.png .

You can get jobs from their other sections on the site too. Translation, if that's what you're into, or subtitling. Whatever floats your boat. Subtitling is much MUCH harder so you get paid more, but dont let that fool you. Its not for the light hearted. I DO NOT recommend this unless you are 120+WPM accurately. Fast as shit m8.

So... I don't know what else to add to this main section, no doubt I will read it over a couple of times and add more, but this is it for now. Its not complete, look forward to more!

[/hide][/align]

Enjoy the Epic content. Do leave a like if it helped you  :ezy:

THanks. I hope it works!

LMAO:

Your score: 325 CPM (that is 65 WPM)

Your score beats or equals 82.57% of all.

Challenge your friends on Facebook!

In reality, you typed 330 CPM, but you made 1 mistake (out of 62 words), which was not counted in the corrected scores.

Your mistake was:

Instead of "learn", you typed "lean".

I advise you to take a 2 minute break now.

hope this works and no refral shit

Thank and i will give u the hot like

Hey kids, I'm here again to bring you another HQ (no, really) guide. I realise some of you will have read my guides before, and you'll be thankful this will be a little shorter than the others (he lies).

[/font][/color][/font][/color]

uhhh lets see if this works

I get around 75WPM so I might try this out

:hype:

Left a like. Gonna check now

i will check that! thanks!

let's see if it is really epic. thnx

no click-bait right?

if this really hq then i'll share part of my profit to you

let me see let me see... lol, thanks for the upload

no bad comments lets see if this works

i wich i can really win some extra cash