Sign in to follow this  
Bill Skarsgård

Verified & Trusted ATM WITHDRAW CLONED CARDS & PREPAID ONLINE CVV WITH BALANCE (WORLDWIDE SHIPPING) Easy Cash-Out at ATM's/In-Stores/Money Orders Cards Can Be Used Anywhere In The World There are three partitions of Cards based on geographical regions:

Verified & Trusted ATM WITHDRAW CLONED CARDS & PREPAID ONLINE CVV WITH BALANCE (WORLDWIDE SHIPPING)

Easy Cash-Out at ATM's/In-Stores/Money Orders Cards Can Be Used Anywhere In The World

There are three partitions of Cards based on geographical regions: 🇺🇸 USA Cards, 🇬🇧 UK Cards, and 🌎 International Cards; as banks use region security blocking as geographically based. We then segment our cards in three categories “Mid-Balance”, “High-Balance”, & “Super-High Balance”. These segments are built upon variables such as: Balance, ATM Limit, & Bank Variant, and is the segment which ultimately factors into the price of Cloned Card.

What information can be used for the billing address?
- You may use any real US or international address as your billing address. Please make sure the zip code and city/state match! Almost 100% of payment processors verify this information
What information can be used for the cardholder's name?

- Any decent name should be fine. You may even use your real name as written in your passport. We don't recommed using such names as Michael Jackson, Steven Spielberg, Bob Marely, or any other celebrities, entertainers, or famous person(s).

Is it Safe?
Yes, it’s absolutely safe if you do a little effort and don't let others around the ATM see how the card looks like.

We has been working since 2009 and looking at professionalism of members of our team and positive responses of our clients, you can be convinced that we are legit. If you do not get a cards, we will refund the money!

Is it safe to receive the cards to my own address?
All cards are safe for delivery and are not prohibited items. We make sure to send the cards in safe packages such as: greeting cards, books, magazines and more. In addition, our cards look exactly like a regular credit card with a high quality of printing and embossing.

To what countries do you ship?
EU, US, ASIA, AFRICA - DEPENDING ON COUNTRY MOSTLY VIA DHL, USPS , OR YOUR COUNTRIES NATIONAL POSTAL SERVICE with Tracking (Not always accurate or delayed updates)
EU COUNTRIES - ASK FIRST
USA 1-3 DAYS with MOSTLY WITH UPS OR DHL with Tracking
RUSSIA 6-9 DAYS with Tracking then passed to Russian National Postal Service for delivery to your address. (Tracking not always accurate as there is delay in update until received in Russia)

Can I use these Online buy things?
No they do not work online. Just to withdraw at ATM but I have another service where I sell prepaid cards for online buying just ask me.

Why don't you withdraw yourselves?
Of course, we withdraw for ourselves. But we cannot cash much money in one small city, because it is dangerous. It is also very dangerous to cooperate with agents in other cities, because they can be the police. It is easier and safer for us to deal with the sale. It's easy to withdraw small scale cash but when we keep doing it it becomes riskier as we have to prove where the money came from and it's very hard to launder cash into businesses. We need bitcoin directly so we can launder it into other businesses without banks, local jurisdictions asking us questions. We also believe in Bitcoin and hope to get rich with it. (Jokes) It works better if we sell to other people because they need few of them to pay off things.
example picking up from atm with clone card **blurred for protection

WE MAKE SURE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH WHATEVER YOU ARE BUYING AND YOU GET
IMMIDIATE DELIVERY OF STUFFS AFTER PAYMENT.........WE DONT GIVE DEMO
NOR SAMPLES OR TEST ..... EVERY STUFFS 100% FRESH AND ALIVE.

________CONTACT ID_______

My TeleGram: @JackWarsaw1

My TeleGram: @JackWarsaw1

YOU CAN JOIN MY CHANNEL AND SEE ALL MY WORKS THERE

https://t.me/+2VdO3cscZjYwN2Jk

Hurry up and get your pockets full of rustling CASH! Good Luck BROTHERS!!!