Sign in to follow this  
CookedSupreme

[REQUEST] ICloud Activation Lock Removal

Was wondering if there is any sort of software to remove the activation lock. My friends phone she bought off ebay has an activation lock and the previous owner didn't remove before selling. Thanks for the Help! :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

I NEED SAME :(

There is not. That i know of anyway. There is only one way people remove it and it is by replacing a part on the logic board

There is not. That i know of anyway. There is only one way people remove it and it is by replacing a part on the logic board

That's weird then how do those official iphone unlock guys get in with just the IMEI and SN?

That's weird then how do those official iphone unlock guys get in with just the IMEI and SN?

That is probably network unlocking not iCloud removal

That is probably network unlocking not iCloud removal

Are we allowed to post links? https://cellunlocker.co.uk/network/Special%20Services/Activation%20Lock?aff=

Because that is the service I've been looking at and they offer that and I've been wondering how they do it

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cellunlocker.co.uk

They dont do it.

This used to be an ebook that got sold and you just made a webpage offering icloud unlocks making them donate the money instead of paying etc.

There is really no way someone can icloud unlock a device from a IMEI

Wow thank you for that! Saved my ass lmao. So there is like no way to get past it?

k num 1,  put all that shit aside,  youre all wrong

the video in link  videoshot    the  offical tools the genious bar uses

Webp-net-resizeimage.png :smart:

yea your not getting in it, it falls under device authorization on t he internal network, for GSX its IP address based panel.

which still requirs extra authentication form 2 higher partys

i have their genius bar software

...i also wokred at apple as well