Sign in to follow this  
sh3rry666

How to get the Instagram Verification Badge Request Form - On App

[align=justify]

There are no promises that your account will actually be verified, but this method will show you how to access the page (on your instagram app) to request for the verification badge. I have just submitted a request myself, so i guess we shall see.

This takes about 3 minutes to complete. Some people were charging a few hundred bucks for this method. Credit to BP on OGU.

[/align]

thanks sir

hmm thanks man

checking this out -- thank you!

[align=justify]

There are no promises that your account will actually be verified, but this method will show you how to access the page (on your instagram app) to request for the verification badge. I have just submitted a request myself, so i guess we shall see.

This takes about 3 minutes to complete. Some people were charging a few hundred bucks for this method. Credit to BP on OGU.

[/align]

Hopefully this works....

sh3rry666

[align=justify]yee3yyy5ye5ry4ye3swyy

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy[/align]

ergggggggggggggggggggg

thanks broo nice share i directly test it

Instagrams just gonna see like 10 random accounts requesting for verification. XD

[align=justify]

[/align]

bouta tryit

theres no way this works...

[align=justify]

[/align]

it would be cool to have it

Thanks for sharing this amazing work with the community

Thanks bro :feelsgood: :kek: