Sign in to follow this  
Cozap

5k Fortnite working hits with Skins captured

These are 5k fortnite accounts with skins capture it has alot of black knights,powerchords and other skins/stacked accounts :feelsgood: :feelsgood:

Leechers are not accepted  :fyou:

It's my first leak so please be kind  :hype: :hype:

:pogchamp: :pogchamp:      Cozap Was here    :fuck: :fuck:

These are 5k fortnite accounts with skins capture it has alot of black knights,powerchords and other skins/stacked accounts :feelsgood: :feelsgood:

dgsdfgfdgrge :wut: :wut:

In need of one, may post a few captured ones if you dont mind

Holy shitThese are 5k fortnite accounts with skins capture it has alot of black knights,powerchords and other skins/stacked accounts :feelsgood: :feelsgood:

Thank you bro so Much

sqcdiujksdx,m

dlkjkdxl,ckjk mcdc

thank you sir

holy shit man ty you a legend fam

f                                                 :pogchamp: :pogchamp:      Cozap Was here    :fuck: :fuck:

I TRIED LIKE #) ACCOUNTS THEY DONT WORK YOU LIAR