Sign in to follow this  
motrizzy0

VTOPE | Soctop Russian Version WITH FULL YOUTUBE SUPPORT

EVEN BETTER THAN YTMONSTER! THIS IS FULLY AUTOMATIC AND THERE'S NO BUGS, LEAVE COMPUTER ON, AMASS POINTS!

So I hate Soctop, mostly because you can't bot YouTube there but Soctop is actually the English version of Vtope! Vtope is the original version in Russian but has more features!

Protip to earn LOTS of points DAILY: Add a LOT of Gmail accounts to Vtope as YouTube accounts. You don't need to register your Gmail into YouTube anyways. My dad has a LOT of Gmails for one of the games he has (using them as farms so he can rack up points) so I can easily add all of them in and gain HUGE points. Only figured this out just then!

[hide][/hide] REQUIRED THINGS TO START:

A brain

Common sense

Either Google Chrome to auto-translate or someone that knows Russian (could be yourself but I'm Australian, I only speak English) that can understand it.

Decent internet to run a few accounts

~50-150 MB's at minimum to start off. You could use a few hundred megabytes a day running the bot, but it's not too much!

A computer you can leave on all day and night to gain points

Accounts: VK, Instagram, YouTube, Ask.fm, Ok.ru, Twitter and Facebook. Just make fake accounts.

https://vto.pe/