Sign in to follow this  
KingQuez

[BEGINNER] OtterBox SE [Easiest Shit EVER]

Hello, I am from Nulled.to, I wrote this method down about a day ago and now I am sharing it. It is no secret this method, but it's the easiest method to do if you are just getting started. Just joined this Forum so show me some love :)

DON'T LEECH

LIKE IF IT WORKED

[hide]1. Go here: https://www.otterbox...warranty-claim#

2. Select all the products you want (you can only do 3) so pick any cases, phone accessories you want.

3. For the purchase location chose anything because you don't need a receipt.

4. As you all know there's lots of devices supported by Otterbox, so chose whatever devices!

5. Once you pick an item, for the purchase date chose whatever, just make sure they are all the same for every item to cause less suspicion.

6. Fill out the information, e-mail, name, address.

7. It is not COMPLETELY free as you do have to pay for shipping, but you can resell these, do whatever and make hella money off of em.

I believe shipping is like 5-7 bucks, which is nothing compared to the price of the cases, considered you get 3.

8. Wait about a week or two (shipping isn't the fastest, for me atleast) and done, you have what you got unfortunately they don't come with original packaging, just the case.

9. Like the post![/hide]

TY GONNA CHECK IT

I don’t really need a new case but sure why not I’ll definitely leave a like if it works