Sign in to follow this  
4N0M4LY

I am selling copy of Administrative and Financial server of Brazilian company

Guys,

Viewing copy of server of Brazilian company managed by public organ, has around 12 GB of documents in files WinRar Upados in the Mega after the payment I will enter the user along with the password.

The resposables of the company are ministers of technology of Brazil, they own a bank of crypto coins.

In the Database contains:

Corporate contracts of large companies (Ericsson, BNDES, Caixa, Accenture, Celpa, Cemar, Cemar, Ciena, CM Commands, CPQD, Dell, Eletrosul, Eletrobras, Elster, Finep, Furukawa, Huawei, Ingeteam, Lenovo, Multilaser, Philips, Xiaomi among others).

Personal data of more than 2000 thousand employees.

Bank details of staff and clients.

Bank statements where white collar crimes are explicit.

Credit card data of all types.

Signatures of important people

some photos and documents uploaded in the mega for you to have as an example.

https://mega.nz/#F!DyRmWQKZ!BOGuoWO6gQcVa075k0Jp4w!uz5nwK6C

a Free sample folder.

I have another 11 Gb of documents.

https://mega.nz/#!rzYBEAJT!xLcMHH4xCss8qJ2LzRZSxNgmBI_vldHmQKkDWxJtpsI

I want a value of 2k dollars. Payment via Bitcoin.

I remain at your disposal for further clarification.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

is in the mega links for analysis.