Sign in to follow this  
Hawk

My first SQLI combo, but there are some invalid lines. How can I fix it?

So, today I made my first SQLI combo(10k) I am proud of it xD. But there are some invalid lines. My combo is EMAIL:PASS. But sometimes it shows the email, but not the password. Like this:

:Jankerton12

[email protected]:

How can remove these from my combolist?

So, today I made my first SQLI combo(10k) I am proud of it xD. But there are some invalid lines. My combo is EMAIL:PASS. But sometimes it shows the email, but not the password. Like this:

[email protected]:

prob got to go back and fix all ones not looking right

[email protected]:

prob got to go back and fix all ones not looking right

Is there no automatic things?

[email protected]:

It's normal.

It can't be fixed, also for dumping use sqlmap. (It's better). :pepo:

good first job

[email protected]:

Install text utils pack. You will easily find it in most cracking forums. After you install it, right click your txt file and go to text utils pack option select the first and the third otpions(they are on russian letters) and your combo will be clean. i think also that the sqlmap is overkill for you since you just started to dumping, it will take you a lot time to learn how to use it and configure it successfully so stick to sql dumper version 8.3 for now :)

[email protected]:

Install text utils pack. You will easily find it in most cracking forums. After you install it, right click your txt file and go to text utils pack option select the first and the third otpions(they are on russian letters) and your combo will be clean. i think also that the sqlmap is overkill for you since you just started to dumping, it will take you a lot time to learn how to use it and configure it successfully so stick to sql dumper version 8.3 for now :)

Alright, you smart tho! Thanks

[email protected]:

Very useful, helped me as well, thanks!