Sign in to follow this  
Zer0Day

Anyone else get depressed as fuck into the night?

Used to be depressed and lonely all the time every day, But now it disappeared, and now if i just stay up late my heart sinks and i can't feel shit, It gets to a point where im just emotionless and i can't derive enjoyment from anything, I can't even sleep. Anyone else like this?

Yeah lol, I get the same feelings probably cause I'm mentally ill and depressed, you should seek some help as well

I used to get pretty stressed out and become restless when trying to sleep. Learned after a few years not to take things too seriously. Now I sleep like a baby.

I'm not sure if you are getting depressed because you feel alone. :pepesad: Or if you find yourself contemplating the shit you push aside at night.

I used to get pretty stressed out and become restless when trying to sleep. Learned after a few years not to take things too seriously. Now I sleep like a baby.

I'm not sure if you are getting depressed because you feel alone. :pepesad: Or if you find yourself contemplating the shit you push aside at night.

Both actually, I never leave my house. I have friends, but they don't talk to me anymore. Most of my life is just behind a screen because i have no life anymore.

Both actually, I never leave my house. I have friends, but they don't talk to me anymore. Most of my life is just behind a screen because i have no life anymore.

I'd find people that you could actually talk to about shit that most people won't get. Since generally people outside these days are stupid they'll assume that you are weird since you are acting weird (anti-social, not talking) but in reality you are depressed.

I'd find people that you could actually talk to about shit that most people won't get. Since generally people outside these days are stupid they'll assume that you are weird since you are acting weird (anti-social, not talking) but in reality you are depressed.

yeah.

yeah.

A reason you probably stay inside like me is because you don't have to interact with people physically and in short terms the people you talk to online can't harm you since you aren't connected personally with them so they can't judge you

• Like 1

yeah.

A reason you probably stay inside like me is because you don't have to interact with people physically and in short terms the people you talk to online can't harm you since you aren't connected personally with them so they can't judge you

Exactly, not just judging. Making friends in general, or becoming attached to someone is hard enough. To have a good friend you need to be able to be vulnerable around them, and being vulnerable around someone and trusting them also gives them the power to break you even more, whether it be dating or just friends. I'm not sure if that makes sense at all

yeah.

Exactly, not just judging. Making friends in general, or becoming attached to someone is hard enough. To have a good friend you need to be able to be vulnerable around them, and being vulnerable around someone and trusting them also gives them the power to break you even more, whether it be dating or just friends. I'm not sure if that makes sense at all

lmao trust me that makes too much sense. Personally I only talk about real issues in my life with a few people since the many of my "friends" know that I'm some sort of cybercriminal and they want free shit from me when in my mind they aren't that real of a friend

lmao trust me that makes too much sense. Personally I only talk about real issues in my life with a few people since the many of my "friends" know that I'm some sort of cybercriminal and they want free shit from me when in my mind they aren't that real of a friend

Damn. Fake ass friends :pepe:

I know the feeling, but I passed this time of my life because my friends pulled me up and showed me what I actually have and that is worth to live for.

Find something to live for, which won't hurt you of course

I had that happen to me, the problem was I was stressing out way to much. I realised that I don't need to stress over everything in my life especially with things I have no control over or things that haven't even happened yet.